4 Star DE/DT Rashad Cheney Updates

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: *** 4 Star DE/DT Rashad Cheney Commits to Alabama ****

Kirby couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a 5-star 'croot in his state this year.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

Kirby couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a 5-star 'croot in his state this year.
3 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 20 recruits are from GA. talent deep state right now.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

3 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 20 recruits are from GA. talent deep state right now.
We, state of Alabama, have 2 of the top 26. Quick already committed and we will most likely get Webb. Not bad for our state and we will add our usual highly rated out of state players.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany

Holy cow, are there others that “Many” is saying will not be a part of this class? Seriously, is this likely a flat out a decommit or an instance where he was encouraged to look around because the numbers might not work in his favor?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Holy cow, are there others that “Many” is saying will not be a part of this class? Seriously, is this likely a flat out a decommit or an instance where he was encouraged to look around because the numbers might not work in his favor?
In another article I read we cut off contact, he was not at either of the Champions cook-outs and has not been to a Bama home game all year. So it was very clear to Rashad and to several on our board that he was never going to be part of this class.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

In another article I read we cut off contact, he was not at either of the Champions cook-outs and has not been to a Bama home game all year. So it was very clear to Rashad and to several on our board that he was never going to be part of this class.
I would've hoped for a more diplomatic way, but if it works it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

Up until today, the last post on this thread was in April and Cheney was listed on the Class of 2019 Reference Sheet so it wasn't very clear to some on this board that he was a goner.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Up until today, the last post on this thread was in April and Cheney was listed on the Class of 2019 Reference Sheet so it wasn't very clear to some on this board that he was a goner.
TBF, I don't remove or add players to the reference sheet until they go public. Cheney has long been rumored to not be in this class.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

TBF, I don't remove or add players to the reference sheet until they go public. Cheney has long been rumored to not be in this class.
This all the services have been waiting for the same thing. They said he didn't have a spot. Bama isn't going to be the bd guy like last year with the Cali OL committing when he didn't have a legit offer

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
I’m still confused on how many more we can take.
Early on someone said there would be 28 in this class, so the way I read it is right now we are at 24 commits with two likely going elsewhere giving us 6 slots left. The hints have been those six are in alphabetical order Dean, Neal, Sanders, Sopsher, Thibodeaux, Webb.

Last edited:
Early on someone said there would be 28 in this class, so the way I read it is right now we are at 24 commits with two likely going elsewhere giving us 6 slots left. The hints have been those six are in alphabetical order Dean, Neal, Sanders, Sopsher, Thibodeaux, Webb.

If that were to happen then nation of football would implode.

Pea River? You wouldn't happen to be from Elba?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.