Diamond Notes : Alabama's First Two Games in Columbia Moved to 1 p.m. CT Start

Diamond Tide

Baseball Moderator
Staff member
Jun 23, 2000
Tuscaloosa , AL USA
diamondtide.tidefans.com
The teams were originally scheduled for a 6:30 p.m. CT first pitch on Friday followed by a 2 p.m. start on Saturday

4/5/2018

COLUMBIA, MO –
The Friday and Saturday games between Alabama and Missouri have been moved up to a 1 p.m. CT first pitch, the two teams announced on Thursday afternoon.

The Friday game was originally scheduled for a 6:30 p.m. first pitch but was moved up to accommodate for potentially bad weather conditions on Friday evening. Saturday's matchup was also moved to 1 p.m., up from an originally scheduled 2 p.m. start. The series finale on Sunday will remain as scheduled, with a 1 p.m. start on getaway day.

Get all the latest information on the team by following AlabamaBSB on Twitter and Instagram and on Facebook at Alabama Baseball. General athletic news can be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter on Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.

-UA-

RTR,

Diamond Tide
:biga:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Bohannon has already tied Greg Goff on the all time wins list @ 19 with 25 games to go[emoji3]. Really impressed with the work he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Bohannon has already tied Greg Goff on the all time wins list @ 19 with 25 games to go[emoji3]. Really impressed with the work he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree the team has grit for sure. They are couple timely hits from being a 22/ 23 win team right now. I think they have like 4 or 5 one run losses The future looks promising for sure.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.