BAMA Falls to Florida in Game 3

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
BAMA falls to Florida 3-2 in game 3 of their series. BAMA had their chances but could not find any timely hitting. The 2 runs scored by BAMA came on a 2-out single followed by a home run. Alexis Osorio took the loss and was mix of great and awful. She walked what seemed like 50 batters, (I think it was actually 12), but managed to get out of trouble in all but one instance, where Florida got a 2-run double to tie the game. A solo homer later was the game winner for the Gators.

BAMA had their chances in this game, especially in the late innings, but could not come up with a base hit to score any runs. This team has some pitching and can play defense, but I don't know where the hitting went. I love the softball team, but if we can't find some hitting this will probably be a sub-par year for BAMA.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It was a heck of a series....all three games could have gone either way with nothing decided until that last out!

Huge respect to Alexis Osorio - what a freaking warrior!

Going to be a very competitive end to the season but I think Bama makes it into the WCWS again and will make a lot of noise.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
BAMA falls to Florida 3-2 in game 3 of their series. BAMA had their chances but could not find any timely hitting. The 2 runs scored by BAMA came on a 2-out single followed by a home run. Alexis Osorio took the loss and was mix of great and awful. She walked what seemed like 50 batters, (I think it was actually 12), but managed to get out of trouble in all but one instance, where Florida got a 2-run double to tie the game. A solo homer later was the game winner for the Gators.

BAMA had their chances in this game, especially in the late innings, but could not come up with a base hit to score any runs. This team has some pitching and can play defense, but I don't know where the hitting went. I love the softball team, but if we can't find some hitting this will probably be a sub-par year for BAMA.
Out hit them 4 to 2 and like you said Bama had chances and maybe should have come out with a series win. It was a good series but unfortunately in recent years the Gators have had our number. Got to start hitting the ball better to make a post season run this season. They have the pitching but got to get the bats going.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.