What ex-college football coach is next to join Alliance of American Football League?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I absolutely HATE Atlanta traffic. I live less than an hour from Atlanta, and I couldn't tell you the last time I went there. Maybe 7 or 8 years?
Completely agree. I live in Vinings and work in Vinings. An old firm I used to work for in Midtown asked me to come back, I told them they couldn't afford me because it would literally take millions for me to ever make that drive again.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Completely agree. I live in Vinings and work in Vinings. An old firm I used to work for in Midtown asked me to come back, I told them they couldn't afford me because it would literally take millions for me to ever make that drive again.
I've been to the area around Cumberland a few times for work, but not since the stadium was completed. I won't touch that area now unless I have to. Atlanta can have Atlanta.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I've been to the area around Cumberland a few times for work, but not since the stadium was completed. I won't touch that area now unless I have to. Atlanta can have Atlanta.
Work puts us up in the Sheraton by the Cumberland Mall, that the area you're talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Work puts us up in the Sheraton by the Cumberland Mall, that the area you're talking about?

It is not as bad as I thought it would be on Braves game days. I can literally see the stadium from the office.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
The Braves parking situation is positively ridiculous unless you know that you can pay for very expensive premium parking. If you just buy tickets on line and don't know the ropes you can't even find a place to park, and if there are shuttles I never saw one. Your best bet by far is to use an Uber.

Rtr

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
I fully apologize if this doesn't belong in this thread, but does anyone know where to get alliance player jerseys? With all the bama guys I wanted to get one but all of them online are generic.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I fully apologize if this doesn't belong in this thread, but does anyone know where to get alliance player jerseys? With all the bama guys I wanted to get one but all of them online are generic.
The only way to get one is at the stadium or know the vendors. They were selling Richardson, Perez, and Summers jerseys for like 80 bucks last week.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Apparently, when you watch the skycam on aaf.com, you get no voice over, but you can clearly hear the screams of an injured player.
An Atlanta linesman just broke or badly sprained his ankle. He was hurting and he was expressing his pain verbally. A lot.
That is an unpleasant side effect of watching online.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Apparently, when you watch the skycam on aaf.com, you get no voice over, but you can clearly hear the screams of an injured player.
An Atlanta linesman just broke or badly sprained his ankle. He was hurting and he was expressing his pain verbally. A lot.
That is an unpleasant side effect of watching online.
go to youtube and you can get sound as well

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Another good game by the Iron, really enjoying this product! Wondering if we can start getting individual threads for games?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
The Iron have a huge presence on Facebook. It is not so much a game thread as it is many game threads, as the Iron have a lot of very vocal fans.

Rtr

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Trent has vastly improved as the year has progressed. For those who know football, is he hitting the hole better?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Trent has vastly improved as the year has progressed. For those who know football, is he hitting the hole better?

Well he has around like 59 carries for 145 yards through 3 games. It’s hard to tell if Trent is the reason for that low production or the offensive line.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.