What ex-college football coach is next to join Alliance of American Football League?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I like the product so far, but I wont know how much I like it until next week when I go to the game. But I think Orlando is probably the team that has gelled together the most so far.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I will forever be mystified by his pro career. Guy couldn’t find and hit the hole to save his life after getting drafted.
I have a friend that told me all through Trent's time at Bama that he was going to be a bust. This is a guy that is pretty spot on. I didn't buy until I started seeing it myself. I think having one of the greatest olines in history really covered some of the weaknesses in his game.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I have a friend that told me all through Trent's time at Bama that he was going to be a bust. This is a guy that is pretty spot on. I didn't buy until I started seeing it myself. I think having one of the greatest olines in history really covered some of the weaknesses in his game.
It's the weirdest thing. His vision regressed horribly. Bama ran plenty of zone, which relies on the back picking the hole. I have a hard time believing the pro game was too fast for him.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Hopine we can do bham iron game threads in the future. Was a pretty decent product

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.