Video: Reuben Fosters Best Plays (biggest hits) Of The 2017 Season - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: Video: Reuben Fosters Best Plays (biggest hits) Of The 2017 Season

Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle1991 View Post
    It is interesting to me that he hasn't already been let go. Leads me to believe that the 49'ers may believe in his innocence?
    Do you think they are just now learning of these details ("hit her 8-10 times and dragged her by her hair.") and are waiting for evidence to come forth (i.e. pictures, DNA, police reports etc.) to see if they are more than likely true or not?
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Do you think they are just now learning of these details ("hit her 8-10 times and dragged her by her hair.") and are waiting for evidence to come forth (i.e. pictures, DNA, police reports etc.) to see if they are more than likely true or not?
    Itís possible. However, the Ray Rice case changed how teams handle these cases. Organizations seem to be more proactive in getting the details and not just what the player says.

Plus, most teams have their own investigations into cases to get their own evidence other than what the prosecution has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    It’s possible. However, the Ray Rice case changed how teams handle these cases. Organizations seem to be more proactive in getting the details and not just what the player says.

Plus, most teams have their own investigations into cases to get their own evidence other than what the prosecution has.

So you think they already knew that Reuben was accused of hitting 8-10 times and dragging her by her hair? If so, then they must have gotten some more than solid evidence that these charges aren't even remotely true for them to keep him on this long. Because if this turns out to be true, John Lynch and SF's ownership will be absolutely hammered in the media.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    So you think they already knew that Reuben was accused of hitting 8-10 times and dragging her by her hair? If so, then they must have gotten some more than solid evidence that these charges aren't even remotely true for them to keep him on this long. Because if this turns out to be true, John Lynch and SF's ownership will be absolutely hammered in the media.
    I have no clue if they knew or not. One would think they would have already let him go, though.

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson