Video: Reuben Fosters Best Plays (biggest hits) Of The 2017 Season

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
My favorites have to be the tackle on Derrick Henry, just because of the relationship, and the tackle of Christian McCaffrey because I think it illustrates just what makes him special. A good mind for the game and ALL the physical tools to make it happen. And of course that pop on Zeke at the end was pretty vintage Reuben. Hope he stays healthy and clean, because he's a perennial Pro-bowler.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
It's sure is fun to watch him play. I just wonder how many of those hits would be flagged with the new rule changes this year.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm afraid he's going to be much more like Rolando McClain than Demeco Ryans . . .
Sadly, it looks like you're correct. I hope somehow the claims turn out to be false, but it doesn't look good. Sad to see such a talented player likely throw it all away over something so avoidable.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Sadly, it looks like you're correct. I hope somehow the claims turn out to be false, but it doesn't look good. Sad to see such a talented player likely throw it all away over something so avoidable.
The problems with these allegations are that they are part of a consistent pattern that has arisen in Foster's life.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Foster never did learn to keep his head up consistently. Though, I can see why since it is firmly lodged somewhere down low on his anatomy.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It is interesting to me that he hasn't already been let go. Leads me to believe that the 49'ers may believe in his innocence?
Do you think they are just now learning of these details ("hit her 8-10 times and dragged her by her hair.") and are waiting for evidence to come forth (i.e. pictures, DNA, police reports etc.) to see if they are more than likely true or not?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Do you think they are just now learning of these details ("hit her 8-10 times and dragged her by her hair.") and are waiting for evidence to come forth (i.e. pictures, DNA, police reports etc.) to see if they are more than likely true or not?
It’s possible. However, the Ray Rice case changed how teams handle these cases. Organizations seem to be more proactive in getting the details and not just what the player says.

Plus, most teams have their own investigations into cases to get their own evidence other than what the prosecution has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It’s possible. However, the Ray Rice case changed how teams handle these cases. Organizations seem to be more proactive in getting the details and not just what the player says.

Plus, most teams have their own investigations into cases to get their own evidence other than what the prosecution has.

So you think they already knew that Reuben was accused of hitting 8-10 times and dragging her by her hair? If so, then they must have gotten some more than solid evidence that these charges aren't even remotely true for them to keep him on this long. Because if this turns out to be true, John Lynch and SF's ownership will be absolutely hammered in the media.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
So you think they already knew that Reuben was accused of hitting 8-10 times and dragging her by her hair? If so, then they must have gotten some more than solid evidence that these charges aren't even remotely true for them to keep him on this long. Because if this turns out to be true, John Lynch and SF's ownership will be absolutely hammered in the media.
I have no clue if they knew or not. One would think they would have already let him go, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.