TX mom allows son to wear obscene shirt to school

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I heard about it on the radio the other day...band aids on her nipples. SMH.
I wonder if the "looks" would have started getting to an uncomfortable level for the girl, if she would have made a complaint against the "lookers"? Not saying she would have. But many times people who want the freedom to wear their clothing in as much a revealing manner as they want. Tend to also want to control who gets to stare and who gets punished for staring.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I wonder if the "looks" would have started getting to an uncomfortable level for the girl, if she would have made a complaint against the "lookers"? Not saying she would have. But many times people who want the freedom to wear their clothing in as much a revealing manner as they want. Tend to also want to control who gets to stare and who gets punished for staring.
Everyone should just wear sunglasses like us adults do on the beach where our wifes can't see us staring.:cool2:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Legitimate question.

Why is that shirt made in a size to fit an elementary school kid?
Because it was probably made for a woman. There are women who wear provocative shirts like these to express their "kinky" sexual tastes. It wouldn't surprise me if the shirt was the mother's of the kid in the article.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Because it was probably made for a woman. There are women who wear provocative shirts like these to express their "kinky" sexual tastes. It wouldn't surprise me if the shirt was the mother's of the kid in the article.
Yes, I was once passed on the freeway by a pretty young blond in a red convertible, top down. The tag? - "Askforit" :D

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Yes, I was once passed on the freeway by a pretty young blond in a red convertible, top down. The tag? - "Askforit" :D
LOL! Did you? :wink:

My youngest son plays 7-8 yr old coach pitch. Seeing that my wife and I had child #3 at 35 yrs old we're some of the "older" parents on the team. Most of the parents are mid thirties and younger. There's this group of three mom's that are probably in their early 30's, all relatively attractive women. I've heard them refer to each other from time to time as "milf's". I'm pretty certain I don't have to explain that term. I found it quite shocking to be honest, that they would use that word to describe themselves in a seemingly braggadocios sense. Both my wife and I have been sitting in the bleachers (just a few rows behind them) and listened to them say this like it's commonly used in conversation among married women with kids. smh. The first time my wife heard them she turned to me and had this "Did you just hear that!?!" type look on her face. I guess we're getting old and out of touch.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
LOL! Did you? :wink:

My youngest son plays 7-8 yr old coach pitch. Seeing that my wife and I had child #3 at 35 yrs old we're some of the "older" parents on the team. Most of the parents are mid thirties and younger. There's this group of three mom's that are probably in their early 30's, all relatively attractive women. I've heard them refer to each other from time to time as "milf's". I'm pretty certain I don't have to explain that term. I found it quite shocking to be honest, that they would use that word to describe themselves in a seemingly braggadocios sense. Both my wife and I have been sitting in the bleachers (just a few rows behind them) and listened to them say this like it's commonly used in conversation among married women with kids. smh. The first time my wife heard them she turned to me and had this "Did you just hear that!?!" type look on her face. I guess we're getting old and out of touch.
She was too young for me... :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.