Mal Moore Building Burglarized - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mal Moore Building Burglarized

Quote Originally Posted by Just Win View Post
    As i stated on Facebook, these four guys' punishment should be that they have to attend every Mississippi State home football game for the rest of their lives.
    I went to the MSU game last year. It was actually the most enjoyable away game I've been to, though that's not saying much. I've been to AU, UT, Vandy, Atlanta and Nashville for a bowl game. MSU was the most enjoyable. We're going to Ole Miss this fall. Hoping to get all of the stadiums in before I kick the bucket.
    ----
    B.A. from The University of Alabama (during the Fran/Shula years) so don't question my fandom.

2. Advertisement
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

I found it "funny" (but not surprising) how all my Miss St friends on facebook were just laughing this off as equivalent to someone rolling a friend's house. Yet I know beyond a shadow of a doubt if it would have been the other way around. All I would have read was the "thuggery" that goes on at Alabama. Granted, that the "other way around" in this case is about as likely as me winning the powerball AND being struck by lightning at the exact same time.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJeff View Post
    I went to the MSU game last year. It was actually the most enjoyable away game I've been to, though that's not saying much. I've been to AU, UT, Vandy, Atlanta and Nashville for a bowl game. MSU was the most enjoyable. We're going to Ole Miss this fall. Hoping to get all of the stadiums in before I kick the bucket.
    Obviously i was throwing in a little dig at the MSU faithful for having to watch their own football team as punishment. As far as other SEC stadiums, i've been to all except Mizzou and A&M. You will enjoy Ole Miss, i've been several times there. Also, whenever we play at USC again, games at Columbia SC are great - excellent atmosphere and not a bad seat in the house. I also love to go to LSU - nowhere near as intimidating at night as they try to pump it up as for TV ratings. Maybe because we beat them most of the times we've been there for the past 50 years (except during our probation fueled drought) they kind of know what's coming. AU is definitely the loudest and has the most obnoxious fans, i'm sure due to their little brother syndrome. Been there many times and probably won't go back - just really too many rude idiotic delusional fans.
    JUST WIN
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Its not the will to win that matters everyone has that. Its the will to prepare to win that matters. - Paul W "Bear" Bryant
    "Aight" - Nick Saban

Quote Originally Posted by Just Win View Post
    Obviously i was throwing in a little dig at the MSU faithful for having to watch their own football team as punishment. As far as other SEC stadiums, i've been to all except Mizzou and A&M. You will enjoy Ole Miss, i've been several times there. Also, whenever we play at USC again, games at Columbia SC are great - excellent atmosphere and not a bad seat in the house. I also love to go to LSU - nowhere near as intimidating at night as they try to pump it up as for TV ratings. Maybe because we beat them most of the times we've been there for the past 50 years (except during our probation fueled drought) they kind of know what's coming. AU is definitely the loudest and has the most obnoxious fans, i'm sure due to their little brother syndrome. Been there many times and probably won't go back - just really too many rude idiotic delusional fans.
    LSU is high on the list. Bama has won every away game I've gone to and I'd hate to go to LSU and see Bama lose. I might get in a fight in Baton Rouge.
    ----
    B.A. from The University of Alabama (during the Fran/Shula years) so don't question my fandom.

BamaNation All-American bamamc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJeff View Post
    I will agree with you on this. I have been to several SEC stadiums and MSU folks are really friendly people. I use to cook their BBQ contest every spring at Super Bulldog Weekend and met some great people. One of the guys that cooked there every year used to let us sit at his place on Saturday night in the left field lounge for a baseball game. That's one of the best baseball venues and atmospheres I've ever seen.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Blaming MSU for this is like blaming Bama for Harvey Updyke. This is four idiots who thought this would be a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American Intl.Aperture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Blaming MSU for this is like blaming Bama for Harvey Updyke. This is four idiots who thought this would be a good idea.
    Yah except I personally endorse Harvey Updike's actions and the only heartburn I endured from the whole debacle was due to the fact that he he didn't shot-put some molotov cocktails into some empty classroom buildings.

Blue font?
    Fine. Blue font.

​he ain't go fur 'nough

And what's strange, what would be marvelous, is not that God should really exist; the marvel is that such an idea, the idea of the necessity of God, could enter the head of such a savage, vicious beast as man.
    - Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree 100%!

FB|BB Moderator

For a lot of reasons, security is pretty tight in that building. So I wonder how they got in?

If they just smashed a door or window, they should have set off all manner of alarms. If they got in another way, somebody has some splainin' to do.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

I'm sure it will come out eventually.