Mal Moore Building Burglarized

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
The Tuscaloosa News is reporting that the Mal Moore Athletic Building was burglarized last week by MSU students.

Four Mississippi State male students have been arrested. They were charged with a 3rd degree felony burglary charge. The burglary happened Wednesday morning, April 4 at 2:14 am. Apparently they were caught on surveillance cameras. They have been released on bond. They stole various football memorabilia. The University did not say what was stolen or if it had been recovered.

Bama doesn't have enough room in our trophy case.... I suppose they needed some extra stuff to help fill out the empty MSU trophy case. :)

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Tulane and Georgia Tech have more recent SEC titles than Mississippi State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The Tuscaloosa News is reporting that the Mal Moore Athletic Building was burglarized last week by MSU students.

Four Mississippi State male students have been arrested. They were charged with a 3rd degree felony burglary charge. The burglary happened Wednesday morning, April 4 at 2:14 am. Apparently they were caught on surveillance cameras. They have been released on bond. They stole various football memorabilia. The University did not say what was stolen or if it had been recovered.

Bama doesn't have enough room in our trophy case.... I suppose they needed some extra stuff to help fill out the empty MSU trophy case. :)
Pretty obvious these guys aren't ROCKET SCIENTIST. MSU not a threat to earn trophy's.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Well when your team cannot win any type of championship, you have to resort to desperate measures [emoji3].

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
...They stole various football memorabilia. The University did not say what was stolen or if it had been recovered...
This morning on JOX, Jim Dunaway said he heard that it was watches from bowl games. He also said that he only heard that from one source and could be wrong.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
As i stated on Facebook, these four guys' punishment should be that they have to attend every Mississippi State home football game for the rest of their lives.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
As i stated on Facebook, these four guys' punishment should be that they have to attend every Mississippi State home football game for the rest of their lives.
I went to the MSU game last year. It was actually the most enjoyable away game I've been to, though that's not saying much. I've been to AU, UT, Vandy, Atlanta and Nashville for a bowl game. MSU was the most enjoyable. We're going to Ole Miss this fall. Hoping to get all of the stadiums in before I kick the bucket.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I found it "funny" (but not surprising) how all my Miss St friends on facebook were just laughing this off as equivalent to someone rolling a friend's house. Yet I know beyond a shadow of a doubt if it would have been the other way around. All I would have read was the "thuggery" that goes on at Alabama. Granted, that the "other way around" in this case is about as likely as me winning the powerball AND being struck by lightning at the exact same time.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I went to the MSU game last year. It was actually the most enjoyable away game I've been to, though that's not saying much. I've been to AU, UT, Vandy, Atlanta and Nashville for a bowl game. MSU was the most enjoyable. We're going to Ole Miss this fall. Hoping to get all of the stadiums in before I kick the bucket.
Obviously i was throwing in a little dig at the MSU faithful for having to watch their own football team as punishment. As far as other SEC stadiums, i've been to all except Mizzou and A&M. You will enjoy Ole Miss, i've been several times there. Also, whenever we play at USC again, games at Columbia SC are great - excellent atmosphere and not a bad seat in the house. I also love to go to LSU - nowhere near as intimidating at night as they try to pump it up as for TV ratings. Maybe because we beat them most of the times we've been there for the past 50 years (except during our probation fueled drought) they kind of know what's coming. AU is definitely the loudest and has the most obnoxious fans, i'm sure due to their little brother syndrome. Been there many times and probably won't go back - just really too many rude idiotic delusional fans.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Obviously i was throwing in a little dig at the MSU faithful for having to watch their own football team as punishment. As far as other SEC stadiums, i've been to all except Mizzou and A&M. You will enjoy Ole Miss, i've been several times there. Also, whenever we play at USC again, games at Columbia SC are great - excellent atmosphere and not a bad seat in the house. I also love to go to LSU - nowhere near as intimidating at night as they try to pump it up as for TV ratings. Maybe because we beat them most of the times we've been there for the past 50 years (except during our probation fueled drought) they kind of know what's coming. AU is definitely the loudest and has the most obnoxious fans, i'm sure due to their little brother syndrome. Been there many times and probably won't go back - just really too many rude idiotic delusional fans.
LSU is high on the list. Bama has won every away game I've gone to and I'd hate to go to LSU and see Bama lose. I might get in a fight in Baton Rouge.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I will agree with you on this. I have been to several SEC stadiums and MSU folks are really friendly people. I use to cook their BBQ contest every spring at Super Bulldog Weekend and met some great people. One of the guys that cooked there every year used to let us sit at his place on Saturday night in the left field lounge for a baseball game. That's one of the best baseball venues and atmospheres I've ever seen.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Blaming MSU for this is like blaming Bama for Harvey Updyke. This is four idiots who thought this would be a good idea.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Blaming MSU for this is like blaming Bama for Harvey Updyke. This is four idiots who thought this would be a good idea.
Yah except I personally endorse Harvey Updike's actions and the only heartburn I endured from the whole debacle was due to the fact that he he didn't shot-put some molotov cocktails into some empty classroom buildings.

Blue font?
Fine. Blue font.

​he ain't go fur 'nough

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.