Link: Restroom blow dryers...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
How many of you folks wash your hands in the restroom then turn off the faucet with your bare hand? Use you bare hand to pull open the door? Then use the water fountain by the restroom which had just been used by the dump taker who had not washed his hands?

And y'all making fun of me you darn fecal germ factories!:biggrin:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
How many of you folks wash your hands in the restroom then turn off the faucet with your bare hand? Use you bare hand to pull open the door? Then use the water fountain by the restroom which had just been used by the dump taker who had not washed his hands?

And y'all making fun of me you darn fecal germ factories!:biggrin:
I'll answer all those for you. I turn off the faucet and open the door with a paper towel (TP if nothing but blow dryers.) If I a waste can is not handy, I leave it on the floor by the door where they should have placed a can. (Many places do now.) I wouldn't use a public water fountain for all the money in the world. In testing, they contain more microbes than a toilet bowl. I've already said the flu bout turned me into a germophobe. OTOH, after rethinking about colds, it's been more like 20 years since I had one. We are empty nesters, which helps... :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i end up using a lot of hand sanitizer when i travel.
Not just when I travel, I keep a canister of anti-bacterial wipes in the truck door pocket. I carry a small sandwich baggie and put them in there for 2-3 uses. When they start to dry out, I put them in my trash bag...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.