Every SEC Team's Worst Loss of the 2010's (Video)

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Forgetting the final difference in points, our worst loss of the 2010s was this last Auburn game.

They treated us like we do most teams. I do think we’ll remember that in November.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I can't argue with losses to OU or Auburn. The one to Ohio State was frustrating too because we had the right gameplan early and then tossed it out once we were ahead. "Worst loss" is quite subjective. I despise all of them. Good thing they have been scarce in recent years.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Wow our worst loss in the 2010's. So hard to choose from such a large selection; all twelve.

We barely have enough for a top ten list.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'd say our worst loss was to USCe in 2010. That was 35-21.

Same 14 point margin as OU but w/o the fluke TO scoop and score. The Gamecocks just straight beat us by two Solid TD's.

Forgetting the final difference in points, our worst loss of the 2010s was this last Auburn game.

They treated us like we do most teams. I do think we’ll remember that in November.
I cannot disagree with that. Though it was a weird game in the second half. We get revenge big time this year on the way to #18.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.