Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 46
  1. #1
    BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Florence, AL
    Posts
    7,704

    Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    While driving the other day I came across a vehicle that, in my mind, perfectly sums up the typical Barn fan.

    After thinking about it, I think it would be fun to have a thread where we post pictures that, as perfectly as possible, sum up an opposing fanbase's typical fan - especially our SEC foes.

    So, let's see what you've got... All you need to post is the opponent, the picture, and a short caption.

    I'll start...






    The Barn

    "Can you say 'Aubsessed'?"



    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

    Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Anniston, Alabama
    Posts
    11,453

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    I thought the old torn up truck being pulled represents every Barner on the planet

  4. #3
    BamaNation All-SEC PA Tide Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    1,368

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    I thought the old torn up truck being pulled represents every Barner on the planet
    That's what I was thinking too!

  5. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    13,648

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    While driving the other day I came across a vehicle that, in my mind, perfectly sums up the typical Barn fan.

    After thinking about it, I think it would be fun to have a thread where we post pictures that, as perfectly as possible, sum up an opposing fanbase's typical fan - especially our SEC foes.

    So, let's see what you've got... All you need to post is the opponent, the picture, and a short caption.

    I'll start...






    The Barn

    "Can you say 'Aubsessed'?"



    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The only word that comes to mind is AUful.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

  6. #5
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    37,388

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Thatís sickening.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #6
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boaz, AL USA
    Posts
    9,688

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    I see the white Kia is following the Gus Bus.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

  8. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    6,779

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    That vanity plate is legal? Seriously?

  9. #8
    BamaNation Hall of Fame KrAzY3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,895

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    So, just so I'm following this correctly...

    Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?
    Apologies if I said anything that could be construed as a personal insult.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban

  10. #9
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    270

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    I thought the old torn up truck being pulled represents every Barner on the planet
    ha. I hear you, but actually, those old short bed regular cab Chevy trucks look cool and bring pretty good money restored.

    https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0517-28...verado-pickup/

    Last edited by Crimson White; April 14th, 2018 at 08:08 AM.

  11. #10
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    620

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by KrAzY3 View Post
    So, just so I'm following this correctly...

    Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?
    Should we be making fun of those less fortunate than us? They're aubies...this is as good as it gets for them.</bluefont????>





  12. #11
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    13,648

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by KrAzY3 View Post
    So, just so I'm following this correctly...

    Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?
    That's just like you KrAzY to dis the Alabama State Champions.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

  13. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cullman, Al
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson White View Post
    ha. I hear you, but actually, those old short bed regular cab Chevy trucks look cool and bring pretty good money restored.

    https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0517-28...verado-pickup/

    Yep, they are fine trucks but the one in his pic was a Ford. Not that there is anything wrong with Ford.

  14. #13
    BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    3,521

    Re: Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

    Nothing will ever top this for the 11RC fan

    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!

Bama Gear up to 60% off!

TideFansStore.com - Fanatics up to 60% off through midnight 6/11!