Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
While driving the other day I came across a vehicle that, in my mind, perfectly sums up the typical Barn fan.

After thinking about it, I think it would be fun to have a thread where we post pictures that, as perfectly as possible, sum up an opposing fanbase's typical fan - especially our SEC foes.

So, let's see what you've got... All you need to post is the opponent, the picture, and a short caption.

I'll start...

The Barn

"Can you say 'Aubsessed'?"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
While driving the other day I came across a vehicle that, in my mind, perfectly sums up the typical Barn fan.

After thinking about it, I think it would be fun to have a thread where we post pictures that, as perfectly as possible, sum up an opposing fanbase's typical fan - especially our SEC foes.

So, let's see what you've got... All you need to post is the opponent, the picture, and a short caption.

I'll start...

The Barn

"Can you say 'Aubsessed'?"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The only word that comes to mind is AUful.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
So, just so I'm following this correctly...

Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006

Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?
Should we be making fun of those less fortunate than us? They're aubies...this is as good as it gets for them.</bluefont????>

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
Yep, they are fine trucks but the one in his pic was a Ford. Not that there is anything wrong with Ford.
dohh. Without my glasses I thought that was a bowtie on the grill. I like the old Fords too though, especially the mid to late 60's short bed models.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

That is true, but they know that it has to burn us that we had a chance to win three in a row. I know it still burns me that we didn't play aggressively enough to finish them off. We had an All-World receiver drop a TD that hit him right in the hands, and we played so predictably trying to finish them off, not to mention we missed several field goals. It is typical of AU to celebrate beating us, but it still burns that we lost to them at AU when we had a chance to win a championship yet again.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
ha. I hear you, but actually, those old short bed regular cab Chevy trucks look cool and bring pretty good money restored.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0517-282250/1997-chevrolet-silverado-pickup/

Had a 1997 Z71 single cab in mint condition until a teenager texting and driving rear ended my wife and totaled it (warped the frame). I loved that truck and got “offers” for it regularly.

Sorry for the hi jack post. That picture made me miss OL blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.