Your typical, opposing fan summed up in one picture...

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Quote Originally Posted by KrAzY3 View Post
So, just so I'm following this correctly...

Auburn's best memory is from a season in which they lost in the championship game? That's the pinnacle of Auburn athletics?

That is true, but they know that it has to burn us that we had a chance to win three in a row. I know it still burns me that we didn't play aggressively enough to finish them off. We had an All-World receiver drop a TD that hit him right in the hands, and we played so predictably trying to finish them off, not to mention we missed several field goals. It is typical of AU to celebrate beating us, but it still burns that we lost to them at AU when we had a chance to win a championship yet again.
This ^^^

The plain fact of the matter is that most aub fans would rather both our teams LOSE, than both our teams win on any given weekend, because they HATE The University MORE than they Love the barn. And Likewise, they'd rather LOSE a NC game and beat us, than Lose to us but go on to win the National Championship. (We LOVE the end of the 2017 season - had the roles been reversed, they'd STILL be FURIOUS at Gus for losing to "Big Brother".....) :rolleyes:

SO - denying us a possible National Title in 2013, is actually a BIGGER "deal" for many booger-eaters, than their own team WINNING a National Title.

And frankly, that's so messed up.... well, there really aren't words to describe it.

For those who may have forgotten, this is NOT a "photoshop" - this is an ACTUAL photograph of the boog team meeting room. Honestly, I'd be HORRIFIED if the greatest goal for our program was winning a game against ANY opponent. The barners think this is AWESOME.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
While driving the other day I came across a vehicle that, in my mind, perfectly sums up the typical Barn fan.

After thinking about it, I think it would be fun to have a thread where we post pictures that, as perfectly as possible, sum up an opposing fanbase's typical fan - especially our SEC foes.

So, let's see what you've got... All you need to post is the opponent, the picture, and a short caption.

I'll start...

The Barn

"Can you say 'Aubsessed'?"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well.... It`s just...... Pretty much all they`ve got.

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Judging from the ALDOT guidelines online, it's legal.

It's not photoshopped; I took it with my cell phone. I cracked up when they passed me and altered my route just so I could get that picture.
10-4... Thanks for clarifying.

Bravo then on a great pic.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.