Jameis Winston Rape Allegations

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
This is one of the guys I work with on the West Coast nephew. He was saying his family went through it and even after his nephew is looked at as a scum bag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/armaan-premjee-usc-student-cleared-rape-charge-security-video/

If not for the video his nephew would be doing hard time right now. If a woman has buyers remorse you can find yourself doing 20 years. If you have a son or are of that age as a teenager I recommend you be very careful. I would recommend you get married first but for the majority of teens they are not waiting that long.

I do wonder how it would go over if a man brought a suit against a woman saying he was to drunk to give consent.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Don’t remember much about the allegations. I do remember that during his suspension vs. Clemson he came out the tunnel in full gear and Jimbo had to send him back in the locker room. All of this was caught on camera. He was constant story the whole game for Herbie & Fowler...
This is one thing I never understood. How is it even remotely possible that this gets to this point. Everybody at FSU (coaches, players, equipment managers, trainers, yada, yada, yada) knew that he was suspended. How does he actually get dressed and NOBODY said anything until he shows up on the field?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
This is one thing I never understood. How is it even remotely possible that this gets to this point. Everybody at FSU (coaches, players, equipment managers, trainers, yada, yada, yada) knew that he was suspended. How does he actually get dressed and NOBODY said anything until he shows up on the field?
I'll never forget them showing Jimbo's initial reaction when seeing Winston on the field in uniform. If I remember correctly he said it with a "I can't believe this guy is this stupid" look on his face- "What are you doing?! What are you doing?!"

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
This is one of the guys I work with on the West Coast nephew. He was saying his family went through it and even after his nephew is looked at as a scum bag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/armaan-premjee-usc-student-cleared-rape-charge-security-video/

If not for the video his nephew would be doing hard time right now. If a woman has buyers remorse you can find yourself doing 20 years. If you have a son or are of that age as a teenager I recommend you be very careful. I would recommend you get married first but for the majority of teens they are not waiting that long.

I do wonder how it would go over if a man brought a suit against a woman saying he was to drunk to give consent.
In our society (when it pertains to this topic) there are built in assumptions that have an impact on the narrative before any evidence is ever provided.

The assumption that the "average" college girl isn't as horny and doesn't seek out sexual activity like the "average" college guy is false. You have similar assumptions that exist in the workplace that have gotten a lot of men fired and prosecuted. I hate to break it to a lot of people with this lily white view of the "average" college girl. But girls can be and in many cases are just as wild and looking just as much for sexual activity as the guys. Again, you can translate this to the workplace as well. For some reason it's assumed that it's only the man who is flirting, telling the dirty jokes and has office hanky panky on the mind. I've worked in the corporate world going on 21 years now. I can tell you this is far from reality.

Yet how many men have lost their jobs because when a situation of this nature comes up. These type biases and stereotypes are already present before a single shred of evidence has been presented, and in many cases there isn't video footage and the weight of her word compared to the weight of his is like night and day. This young man is very, very fortunate this video footage was available.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

I wonder how much it cost this guy to defend himself legally, and how much it cost the young woman to charge him.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
In our society (when it pertains to this topic) there are built in assumptions that have an impact on the narrative before any evidence is ever provided.

The assumption that the "average" college girl isn't as horny and doesn't seek out sexual activity like the "average" college guy is false. You have similar assumptions that exist in the workplace that have gotten a lot of men fired and prosecuted. I hate to break it to a lot of people with this lily white view of the "average" college girl. But girls can be and in many cases are just as wild and looking just as much for sexual activity as the guys. Again, you can translate this to the workplace as well. For some reason it's assumed that it's only the man who is flirting, telling the dirty jokes and has office hanky panky on the mind. I've worked in the corporate world going on 21 years now. I can tell you this is far from reality.

Yet how many men have lost their jobs because when a situation of this nature comes up. These type biases and stereotypes are already present before a single shred of evidence has been presented, and in many cases there isn't video footage and the weight of her word compared to the weight of his is like night and day. This young man is very, very fortunate this video footage was available.
there's a simple solution to protecting dudes from those hussies

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.