Chris Stewart medical procedure

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Al.com is reporting Chris had a major medical procedure today. My son who is in broadcasting just messaged me that Kirk McNair posted it was brain surgery for a clot. I would link the article but do not know how to do it. I know he and his family would appreciate the prayers of support.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Al.com is reporting Chris had a major medical procedure today. My son who is in broadcasting just messaged me that Kirk McNair posted it was brain surgery for a clot. I would link the article but do not know how to do it. I know he and his family would appreciate the prayers of support.
Powerful prayers going up for Chris.

I've always gotten nothing but a resoundingly positive and affirming vibe off him.

FWIW, @CStewartSports is the twitter handle I have for him, though not sure whether it is being monitored.

Thanks Padre...

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Prayers for Chris and Family. I can tell you one thing for sure, Chris loves Alabama and I love listening to him and hope to for many more years to come.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
He is absolutely wonderful to hear call basketball games. He never trips up and always has the right words.
Wish him the best

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Just wanted to give an update.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/38505995/karles-korner-a-second-chance-for-chris-stewart

[FONT=&quot]How could this happen? How could a healthy man who had just returned from calling an Alabama baseball game go to sleep and not wake up until two o’clock the next day? How could a man who had settled into his nice life find himself with two blood clots in his brain? Chris told me that his doctors insisted there were no warning signs, nothing to indicate that his life could be in danger.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Years ago, I always knew that Chris would carve out a nice career. Now he’s carved out a second chance at life, and he’s enjoying resting up before returning to work in mid-August. His plans? To be ready to host Coach Saban’s pre-season TV special and then be on the sidelines for the Crimson Tide’s football season opener in Orlando. His energy will return, his droopy eye will heal, and Chris Stewart will be back. I always knew it.[/FONT]
Fortunate to be alive and hopefully soon able to return to work.

Get well soon, Mr Stewart.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.