News Article: Former First Lady Barbara Bush dies at 92

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I know she cannot be fired, and her statement is protected but it was incredibly reckless and dumb. I hope a lot of her students drops her class. This was as ignorant and moronic as anything Trump has said and she should face the ramifications of her incredibly insensitive words.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I know she cannot be fired, and her statement is protected but it was incredibly reckless and dumb. I hope a lot of her students drops her class. This was as ignorant and moronic as anything Trump has said and she should face the ramifications of her incredibly insensitive words.
Once again, a lot of Trump haters are not that as different from him as they think.

I’m all for freedom of expression but....simple tact shows it’s a bad idea to use someone’s demise to unload musings about how much you dislike them. Stone has a beef with the Bush Family going back 30 years.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
While I am not a fan of funerals; Mrs. Bush's funeral was truly a celebration of her life. No politics, all about her contributions and dedication to America, her husband and her family.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.