News Article: O/U Win Totals for 2018

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The over on Alabama seems like a lock, no? You are going to be 2TD+ favorites in every game until Auburn at least.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
The over on Alabama seems like a lock, no? You are going to be 2TD+ favorites in every game until Auburn at least.
UGA is probably a lock for 11 wins too. Fla and UT aren't ready to challenge. USCe is probably their toughest east opponent and they get AU at home this time. They'd have to throw up all over themselves this year to only win 10 games.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Yeah, I thought betting on Manny was a safe bet. Betting on Alabama to win 11 games seems so easy. Saban had done it 9 out of the past 10 years, and heck he has two different QBs that would be able to do that.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
UGA is probably a lock for 11 wins too. Fla and UT aren't ready to challenge. USCe is probably their toughest east opponent and they get AU at home this time. They'd have to throw up all over themselves this year to only win 10 games.
You are right about Florida. I went to the spring game Saturday with a Gator friend and they have some excellent players, but they still have a QB problem. As a matter of fact, Emory Jones looked much better than the other three. My guess is he will probably be the starter before the year is over.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
For those who don’t click on the link, these are regular season win totals. I think taking the over for us is a safe bet, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I like our chances to go undefeated this regular season so I would still take the over on 11.5 too.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
For those who don’t click on the link, these are regular season win totals. I think taking the over for us is a safe bet, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that, but does anyone really see Alabama losing 2 games during the regular season this year. I mean, your schedule is the easiest that it has been in recent memory.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I get that, but does anyone really see Alabama losing 2 games during the regular season this year. I mean, your schedule is the easiest that it has been in recent memory.
If we lose 2 games with this roster and this schedule we should fire Saban.

But, it all seriousness it we aren't losing 2 games. It's just not happening.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Unless the injury bug bites harder than last year, I see us losing no more than one game. And it's probably only 1 and 3 chance we drop one during regular season.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I agree. I'd be very surprised if we didn't win 12.

EDIT: See now that it's just the regular season. Still pretty darn confident. We've only lost 2+ regular season games once since 2008.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Wait until 2019, when we get Duke in our Kickoff "Classic".

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Mostly agree. USCe's only chance is the fact they get them early and at home (as noted). BUT - Uga @ LSux might be interesting. Probably won't be close - but you never know which LSu team is going to show up, esp. if it's a night game.

For us, the schedule looks "manageable" considering what our reasonable expectations are, and what is likely for our opponents.
Louisville loses a lot of talent from last year, if memory serves?
Ole Mrs shouldn't be more than "above average"
aTm, Arkie, UcheaT and MSu changed their whole staffs (or very nearly so), didn't they?
LSu - well, who knows?
aub - well, seems like we've done OK under Saban the year after we've lost to them.......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.