**** ILB Shane Lee Commits to Bama ****

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
yeah hearing a five star could be in the fold before the weekend... Saban taking his frustrations out about the last class rn. We have 4 silents that are in the top 41. Recruiting is going to be bananas this year.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
yeah hearing a five star could be in the fold before the weekend... Saban taking his frustrations out about the last class rn. We have 4 silents that are in the top 41. Recruiting is going to be bananas this year.
Rodney Orr mentioned on a podcast this week that Bama could end up getting four OL rated 5* by at least one service.

Saban is making everyone pay for last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Rodney Orr mentioned on a podcast this week that Bama could end up getting four OL rated 5* by at least one service.

Saban is making everyone pay for last year.

Coach Saban is beginning to strike me as one of those kind of people who could be your very best friend or your very worst enemy. If I were a young, up and coming coach my desire to get a position on his staff would be equaled only by the desire to do absolutely the very best job I could for him and his program.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Guessing: Sanders ,Webb,Dean and Hammond? (Silents in the top 40?)

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
If 6` is accurate and 253 is as well, that definitely qualify one as a human bowling ball.
He is built like the linebackers of yesteryear. He is huge. Must see some exceptional athleticism for saban to see him as ilb.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He is built like the linebackers of yesteryear. He is huge. Must see some exceptional athleticism for saban to see him as ilb.
Or he's taking a large linebacker and making him an athletic end with nice agility.

Welcome aboard!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Read one article this morning that listed him at 253. Either way, he’s going to have to shed some pounds.

regarding his weight and height, Shane is listed anywhere from 236 lbs to 250 lbs. one site has him listed at 6'2.
he may not be done growing yet ( height) . I think its too early to assume anything regarding his primary position at Bama.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great pick-up. Welcome and RTR Shane! His weight won't be an issue. I'm sure he can move at 250 lbs and you know Cochran will get him down to 235 lbs and faster/quicker.

I read where he is a former teammate of Eyabi Anoma. The DC/Maryland area has been amazing for us in the Saban era.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.