**** ILB Shane Lee Commits to Bama ****

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Welcome Shane!!! Great pick up!!! He is highly rated in all recruiting circles. Most kids outside of the skill positions have to come into college and make some physical changes for the transition to big time football...I am less concerned about his height or weight but excited that we have what many see as a great football player. Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Great pick-up. Welcome and RTR Shane! His weight won't be an issue. I'm sure he can move at 250 lbs and you know Cochran will get him down to 235 lbs and faster/quicker.

I read where he is a former teammate of Eyabi Anoma. The DC/Maryland area has been amazing for us in the Saban era.
2 straight #1 player from the state of Maryland according to the recruiting composite!

tideindc

2nd Team
Jan 2, 2015
This kid was a superstar at St. John's here in DC, before transferring to Sr Francis. His personal trainer was telling me about him today, as he knows I'm a Bama guy. He said , FWIW, that he is about 6 1 and 235 right now, with room to add another 10-20 lbs by the time he's out of HS! I believe Terrel Lewis is from the same high school and this kid may be better. It is amazing to me how Nick is able to recruit so well up here. Roll Tide

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
When Coach Saban recruits with a chip on his shoulders it's a great great situation for The Crimson Tide.. Not so much for the rest of college football.. At all..

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Great pickup but will we catch Oklahoma? The Sooners are tearing it up right now.
its going to be Alabama or Georgia for the No. 1 spot when the smoke clears.
Bama has only has 8 commits and standing at #4 . with 25 or more schollies to give out for 2019, this class could rival the 2017 class.
furthermore, Bama is in it for most of the Top 50, not Top 100!
OU should enjoy their spot for now.
Alabama has the 2nd highest average in the Top 10 with 94.96 , better than OU. only UGA is higher at 96.18 and they are currently ranked #7.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.