2019 Prospect: 2019 5* C Clay Webb (Oxford, AL) commits to UGA

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: 2019 5* C Clay Webb (Oxford, AL) Updates

I was going to reply but I agree, lets forget the fool and get back to Webb. Would be a nice pickup but we've never had luck with Oxford for some reason, and it's a Bama town. I like our chances though!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

This mule is flogged, dead and the bones are turning to dust... HOWEVER, where's the evidence? Did anyone see Kirby taking a picture of the board? Answer: NO. There's just speculation. Do you honestly think he needed a photograph of the Bama board to know where these players were ranked? He'd been staring at it for months, not to mention contributing to it based on the players he was recruiting. UGA's class was 85%+ complete by the time Kirby came into the picture. His primary focus after leaving Bama was preventing Jacob Eason from going to Florida or Washington. I think all this gnashing of teeth over Kirby Smart makes you guys look petty and small. You're better than that!
Perhaps a picture is more convincing to a recruit than heresay...?

Obviously whoever wrote that had gotten it from a recruit that had seen the picture in Athens.

But yeah, enough of the Troll...

Last edited:

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany

For those who might be in the know...I thought this was a fairly straightforward case that Webb was going to Alabama. Still true or does something have him weighing options?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

For those who might be in the know...I thought this was a fairly straightforward case that Webb was going to Alabama. Still true or does something have him weighing options?
IIRC, he’s announcing on NSD because of TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

Barring extreme odds he’s going to Bama. Center is a position of need next year, he’s coming in to compete for it.

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA

And all the while, refusing to let players transfer to Miami who wanted to play for Richt
This double standard ^^^^ is what I most hold against Kirby.....Miami is not another SEC school.
The pics of Bama's recruiting just adds to the trend of classless recruiting.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

This double standard ^^^^ is what I most hold against Kirby.....Miami is not another SEC school.
The pics of Bama's recruiting just adds to the trend of classless recruiting.
What`s the old saying about character being defined by what you do when nobody else is looking ? And before anyone else says it, I know, all`s fair in recruiting. Well....

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA

What`s the old saying about character being defined by what you do when nobody else is looking ? And before anyone else says it, I know, all`s fair in recruiting. Well....
The ones resorting to those tactics because they are trying to sell an inferior program are the ones that say "all's fair".

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Webb will come back to Tuscaloosa on June 9 for the OL/DL camp.

it will be his 3rd visit in Ttown since April of this year.

Webb stills plans to announce his commitment in December for the Early Signing Period.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Webb will come back to Tuscaloosa on June 9 for the OL/DL camp.

it will be his 3rd visit in Ttown since April of this year.

Webb stills plans to announce his commitment in December for the Early Signing Period.
And will dominate. I think I saw where Pierce Quick said he has only seen him lose 1 rep in all the camps they have attended together. Will be a monster and our monster IMO.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

And will dominate. I think I saw where Pierce Quick said he has only seen him lose 1 rep in all the camps they have attended together. Will be a monster and our monster IMO.
I hope you are right, TJ!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

I wish this young man would go ahead and commit before practice starts in August.

Rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.