Auburn series this weekend

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
I don't usually post that much but this weekend is huge for Alabama baseball. Unfortunately, the WEATHER might be a FACTOR for this Sunday along with having the A-DAY football game on Saturday. I went to the game this past Wednesday vs. Alcorn State and talked with some support staff on what they might do come tomorrow. One person told me that they might play a DH tomorrow but I have no WORD on the games.

Now it looks like we will only get 2 games in instead of 3, thanks to the A-Day Football game at 1:00 pm on Saturday. All of the baseball support staff has to do football on Saturday. Their is not enough support staff this weekend to work with between baseball, softball and football for a DH on Saturday.

Rain is in the forecast for Sunday and I am disappointed that the athletic Dept. staff can not make a decision on what to do this weekend based on A-DAY Football game on Saturday at 1:00 pm.

As of right now, we will have games at 6 pm tomorrow, 7 pm Saturday (TV), and wash out at 1:00 pm on Sunday.

Hope I have some better news,

Roll Tide and Beat AU!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.