Braxton Key Transferring from Alabama

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
There is no way to tell how Key would have performed if he had remained at Alabama. He is taking fewer three point shot attempts which has improved his overall field goal percentage. There isn't much difference between last season's and this season's shooting if the 3 point shots are factored out.

Seems like he had a good stretch last season at Bama surrounded by a couple of mediocre stretches. He is probably more willing to accept his role on UVA's team; I think he was cursed by being THE player as a freshman at Bama.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
There is no way to tell how Key would have performed if he had remained at Alabama. He is taking fewer three point shot attempts which has improved his overall field goal percentage. There isn't much difference between last season's and this season's shooting if the 3 point shots are factored out.

Seems like he had a good stretch last season at Bama surrounded by a couple of mediocre stretches. He is probably more willing to accept his role on UVA's team; I think he was cursed by being THE player as a freshman at Bama.
That plus the fact that he probably came back from injury too soon. Honestly, he probably should have taken nearly, if not the whole season, to recover. To me, he never looked comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I saw him in the UVA-UNC game last night. With a chance to put the game away at the FT line... he missed. I said "that's the Key I know" and the wife said "didn't that guy play at Alabama? He did plenty of that when he was here." I've seen UVA play a handful of times this year and while Key is on the floor quite a bit, I've not seen him do anything that makes me sorry that he departed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.