2020 4* WR Dazalin Worsham (Trussville) Updates

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: **** 2020 4* WR Dazalin Worsham (Trussville) Commits to Bama ****

Awesome. Hewitt Trussville is turning into a pipeline. Welcome and RTR Dazalin.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Congrats, Dazalin, Roll Tide with that Hollywood name!

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Following his QB. Dazalin is a good pickup.
Frankly, unless it's an AU legacy, Bama gets almost anyone they really want in state. Sometimes they even get legacies and AU/Opelika high kids: Evans, Grant, Foster, et al.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

What are his measurements?
6’1 160ish last year, but he will be about 10 pounds heavier this coming season, and 10 pounds heavier the next. He has the size to be a receiver in this league.
What kind of player is he?
Our best receiver since Iggy graduated and got to Auburn. Easily became the number one guy last year at WR. Really twitchy and explosive. A playmaker that can easily bust one on a screen or blow by his coverage. Good, but not great hands, but that will improve a lot in the coming years with experience as he was only a sophomore last year.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

What are his measurements?

What kind of player is he?
According to 247 he is 6'1" 178. His coach said that he had gained 15 lbs since last year and had the frame to "easily be a 185-190 player one day". He also said he is an explosive, quick twitch player who is a great route runner. He also said that he is very driven. He has long been a Bama fan.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

We still worried about recruiting? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
It doesn't matter the ins and outs of the decision. He is a kid making a grown man's decision. An 18 year old will obviously be easily swayed by South Beach. However, if he does actually spend some time researching Miami football he will find out that they have an enormous rebuild ahead which will not be completed within 3-4 years. That being said, he may get excellent beach time down there, but he won't have any rings on his fingers!!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I think this may have been a mutual decision. I heard Suttles say on WJOX a day of two ago there were “several” already committed in this class that he didn’t expect to be part of it when all was said and done.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm not a recruiting expert by any means and I heard he was injured (playing with an injury) during last year's televised games, but to me this is not at all surprising and it's probably just a realization that he would have trouble with PT at Bama. Right now, just being pretty good doesn't cut it as a Bama receiver.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.