Ridiculous how many calls NBA stars get

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I'm working an OT gig, and stopped by a TV for about 5 minutes and watched a little of the Pacers-Cavs game. The officiating is horrendous. Lebron committed 3 violations in the short time I watched, and one travelling call that was missed was so bad I had to walk away.

Reminded me of one reason I quit following the NBA.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
The product bores me. Fantastic talent but awful fundamentals and poor shot selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm working an OT gig, and stopped by a TV for about 5 minutes and watched a little of the Pacers-Cavs game. The officiating is horrendous. Lebron committed 3 violations in the short time I watched, and one travelling call that was missed was so bad I had to walk away.

It's very rare to see travelling called on anyone in the NBA. The NBA playoffs are a much better product than anything college hoops can produce IMO..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

If that's one reason you quit following the NBA, why do you watch college basketball? The officiating is worse in college than it is in the NBA.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
The NBA is the best of the best. Even a team with zero chemistry if you watch closely such as OKC has some of the most impressive and crisp passing you will ever see at times. Their big man has hands better than most college guards. And they arent even considered to be one of the best passing teams in the league.

The product bores me. Fantastic talent but awful fundamentals and poor shot selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I've seen them take 6 steps on a lay up, miss the lay up, then have the nerve to gripe about being fouled.
I've seen more touch fouls and phantom calls in one half of CBB than the entire NBA playoffs. I'd rather a game that has some rhythm and flow rather than a free throw shooting contest. The only reason I somewhat keep up with CBB is to keep track of the Bama program. CBB is a far inferior product in every way compared to the NBA playoffs. It's not even close IMO..

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I've seen more touch fouls and phantom calls in one half of CBB than the entire NBA playoffs. I'd rather a game that has some rhythm and flow rather than a free throw shooting contest. The only reason I somewhat keep up with CBB is to keep track of the Bama program. CBB is a far inferior product in every way compared to the NBA playoffs. It's not even close IMO..
Oh I'm not saying it is worse than CBB. Both have their faults without question.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.