North Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' without conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Meanwhile, while so-called Republicans and Democrats debate on a chat board, the powers that be laugh at how easy it was to divide them as they continue to enact laws/legislation tightening their grip on wealth & resources and limiting the freedoms of the common man.

-------------------------------------
Care to discuss gun control?

Immigration?

Tax cuts?

Race issues?

--------------------------------------

Someone's winning, it's just not the common man.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
this is going to end well.

link

too bad so many real 'merkins were forced into submission by mean and aggressive soy boys and made to vote for trump

The commemorative piece was minted by the White House Military Office, which typically designs coins for Trump’s trips abroad, before an expected summit between the two leaders in Singapore on 12 June. The coin describes the meeting as “peace talks”, in English and Korean. ...

Trump has reportedly been focusing on the pageantry of the summit rather than immersing himself in detailed briefings on the complex issue of North Korea’s nuclear program. He has been particularly interested in suspense-filled announcements that could come out of the meeting, according to the Associated Press.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/998623542634827776

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
no it's not. but expecting anything remotely resembling competence from this group of idiots is.
I started cold on this thread and read it all today. It's interesting to see who still don't or won't understand what we are dealing with here.

Lucy and the football strikes again.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I started cold on this thread and read it all today. It's interesting to see who still don't or won't understand what we are dealing with here.

you need to remember, pointing things like this is mean, unproductive, and disrespectful and does absolutely nothing to make america great again.

you do want america to be great again, don't you?

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I can tell you who doesn't understand what they're dealing with. Unfortunately, they're in the White House and they're in control...

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
https://www.pressreader.com/usa/usa-today-us-edition/20180523/281505046882089
I do not believe this has been posted yet. Basically it looks like the best chance we have had at ending this conflict may not be succesful. If I am Trump then I am willing to give North Korea a lot of concessions as long as they give back. North Korea must agree to denuclearization along with allowing regular inspections by the international community and begin fixing their humanitarian problems. If they do that then I think we should be willing to give them alot if necessary to end a conflict that has been going on since my grandparents were young.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
https://www.pressreader.com/usa/usa-today-us-edition/20180523/281505046882089
I do not believe this has been posted yet. Basically it looks like the best chance we have had at ending this conflict may not be succesful. If I am Trump then I am willing to give North Korea a lot of concessions as long as they give back. North Korea must agree to denuclearization along with allowing regular inspections by the international community and begin fixing their humanitarian problems. If they do that then I think we should be willing to give them alot if necessary to end a conflict that has been going on since my grandparents were young.
so basically make the Iran deal Obama made but with North Korea

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was hopeful, but it's looking like this isn't going to happen. I knew there wasn't much of a chance with both leaders being unstable, but...

Oh well.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
As long as there is a way to make sure they follow the agreement then yes. The less crazy people with nukes the better.
so, exactly like the Iran deal. Too bad it doesn't appear to be happening and that Trump is blowing up the Iran deal too which I am sure his fans love

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Aww man. The list of Trump's awesome accomplishments that no other President could pull off just got a little shorter.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so, exactly like the Iran deal. Too bad it doesn't appear to be happening and that Trump is blowing up the Iran deal too which I am sure his fans love
this definitely makes america great again. at least trump can now focus his energies on the important stuff, like telling certain folks how, where, and what they are allowed to protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.