North Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' without conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i can't wait until the talking points are disseminated and the trumpettes start lecturing us about how this is just another example of mauron's super-duper savvy negotiation skilz.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
At this point it wouldn't shock me to see some to cry "foul!", claim Kim is the victim here and demand that Trump give the hostages back.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
i can't wait until the talking points are disseminated and the trumpettes start lecturing us about how this is just another example of mauron's super-duper savvy negotiation skilz.
I'm not actually 100% sure this was his fault THIS time. As someone pointed out, N. Korea's stance changed substantially after that second meeting with China. I'm thinking Trump did not single handedly mess this up so much as he got played by China's much more intelligent politicians.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Silver lining is Trump now has plenty of time to sit down with Mueller for that interview he was too busy for. I'm sure he won't come up with another excuse or anything.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm not actually 100% sure this was his fault THIS time. As someone pointed out, N. Korea's stance changed substantially after that second meeting with China. I'm thinking Trump did not single handedly mess this up so much as he got played by China's much more intelligent politicians.
i'm putting it 100% in his column mainly because he set himself up to get played. you could see this coming as soon as he opened his mouth about n. korea. neither he nor anyone in his administration seem to have the slightest clue what they are doing vis a vis international relations and negotiations (plus many other things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.