North Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' without conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
In the immortal words of Lenny Kravitz......"It ain't over 'till it's over!" :cool:
correct. in the past couple of months, mauron has made the abhorrent regimes in iran and n.k. look like the grown-ups in the room; unfortunately, i am sure we can sink even further.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
correct. in the past couple of months, mauron has made the abhorrent regimes in iran and n.k. look like the grown-ups in the room; unfortunately, i am sure we can sink even further.
Realistically.....don't know if it will ever "be over' until the end of time - no matter who is in office!

"It is what it is!" ~ Bazza

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I hope this isn't the end of trying. I think Trump has the unique position to potentially get a reasonable agreement that would have been very difficult to achieve with past presidents. He's so unpredictable and undisciplined that Kim could try to get an agreement to guaranty his survival. Unfortunately though Trump also comes with the baggage of not abiding by previous agreements (TPP, Paris, Iran etc.). Next time though S Korea, Japan, China and Russia should be included in the talks. We need more than two immature crazies with bad haircuts.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I hope this isn't the end of trying.
Agreed. As much as I dislike, in fairness I've disliked pretty much every president we've had in my lifetime. Regardless, I always want them to be successful as their success helps all of us.

So I remain hopeful that Trump can accomplish something positive wrt NK. Not because I like Trump or believe him to be a good president, but simply because it will be a good result for all of us.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
This may be a ridiculous post, but why can't North Korea and South Korea have their own summit and decide what they want to do without the U.S. involvement? Including Trump in any discussion only muddies the waters.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This may be a ridiculous post, but why can't North Korea and South Korea have their own summit and decide what they want to do without the U.S. involvement? Including Trump in any discussion only muddies the waters.
not sure, but i think us having a huge troop deployment in s. korea means we have to be at the table in some capacity.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
What 92 said plus SK doesn't have nukes. (Although Trump offhandedly suggested giving them to SK during his campaign.)

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
The planned summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is 100 percent off, but the commemorative coin minted for the occasion is now 20 percent off at the White House's online gift shop — if you act now.

On Thursday, Trump pulled out of the summit between the U.S. and North Korea that was scheduled for June 12 in Singapore, telling Kim in a letter that “it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting” due to increasing tensions. But you can still buy a commemorative “trip coin” for the trip that never happened, at the White House gift shop, now marked down.
https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/summitcoin.htm

Current "Deal of the Day" price at $39 (regular price $49)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.