North Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' without conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Also for those all giddy over the big tough (and definitely not insecure and very successful) strong man's accomplishments:

1985: North Korea signs Nuclear NonProliferation Treaty

1992: North Korea signs historic agreement to halt nuclear program

1994: North Korea signs historic agreement to halt nuclear program

1999: North Korea signs historic agreement to end missile tests

2000: North Korea signs historic agreement to reunify Korea! Nobel Peace Prize is awarded

2005: North Korea declares support for "denuclearization" of Korean peninsula

2005: North Korea signs historic agreement to halt nuclear program and "denuclearize"

2006: North Korea declares support for "denuclearization" of Korean peninsula

2006: North Korea again support for "denuclearization" of Korean peninsula

2007: North Korea signs historic agreement to halt nuclear program

2007: N&S Korea sign agreement on reunification

2010: North Korea commits to ending Korean War

2010: North Korea announces commitment to "denuclearize"

2010: North Korea again announces commitment to "denuclearize"

2011: North Korea announces plan to halt nuclear and missile tests

2012: North Korea announces halt to nuclear program

2015: North Korea offers to halt nuclear tests

2016: North Korea again announces support for "denuclearization"

2018: Strongman Trump wins everything because he's MAGA'ing and Fox News said so.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I'm going to wait and see how this plays out. As MattinBama points out, this isn't the first time NK has offered to look at denuclearization. It's a good first step, but even the so-called "document" didn't seem to make any guarantees on one side or the other. I saw somewhere where just one missile test or launch would revoke any concession the U.S. has made in this summit; I hope they will back up their promises on that. Worst-case scenario for me is that if things do not improve and NK does not denuclearize as they have supposedly promised, this summit looks like Trump's version of the Chamberlain waving paper after meeting with Hitler.

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL
From Eric Erickson:

President Trump should not have engaged in a glad-handing, face time exercise with the North Korean leader where the communist monster gets a propaganda win of North Korean flags at equal display with the American flag.
And for what?
We got nothing from this it would seem except the promise of more talking. And while we are talking, they are building nuclear weapons. About the only reason, they've gotten to this point is because China would very much like for the United States to wind down its military presence in Asia, so China has less to worry about as it expands.
The whole design of this is offensive. The President pees in the punch bowl of the G7, insists the Russians come back into the organization, then flies off to Singapore to make kissy face with a man who routinely murders his own people.
Had Barack Obama done that, Republicans would be demanding his impeachment.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
From Eric Erickson:

President Trump should not have engaged in a glad-handing, face time exercise with the North Korean leader where the communist monster gets a propaganda win of North Korean flags at equal display with the American flag.
And for what?
We got nothing from this it would seem except the promise of more talking. And while we are talking, they are building nuclear weapons. About the only reason, they've gotten to this point is because China would very much like for the United States to wind down its military presence in Asia, so China has less to worry about as it expands.
The whole design of this is offensive. The President pees in the punch bowl of the G7, insists the Russians come back into the organization, then flies off to Singapore to make kissy face with a man who routinely murders his own people.
Had Barack Obama done that, Republicans would be demanding his impeachment.

Must be a libtard

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
“Kim Jong Un looks like a bouncer at a lesbian night club”- Martin Short

LOL..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.