Actress Allison Mack arrested on sex slave charges

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Actress Allison Mack arrest on sex slave charges

There are some folks you just get a creepy vibe about. Bill Clinton, Mitt Romney. Jim Bakker (who looked like Tattoo from “Fantasy Island” without the darker skin). Gloria Allred.

Something always made me creepy about her, and all I ever saw was the opening scenes of Smallville.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

The cult leader got financing for cult from Seagram heiress? Weird....

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Ok so some stupid blonde chick was helping run a sex trafficking ring for young girls. Now does the story matter to you?
Exactly. The impact of the story doesn't change if you don't recognize the perpetrator.

The story is the sex trafficking.

Sex Trafficking? Weird name. Never heard of him. Don't care.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Ok so some stupid blonde chick was helping run a sex trafficking ring for young girls. Now does the story matter to you?
It was not my intent to be flippant or make light of such a heinous crime. She and others involved deserve swift and punitive justice.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Her biggest role was “Chloe” on Smallville.

After that she got involved in a cult is a Canadian-New York cult that pretty much did this kinda thing. So it’s not that shocking to me. The authorities have tried to nail Raniere (cult leader) for years, but he has hid behind the banner of a self-help group so he was very untouchable. But now they got him and his biggest cash grab cultist (Mack). Basically Mack has given him a considerable amount of free marketing and capital to grow his cult, and quiet a bit of single desperate women for potential sex slaves as well. Mack's role financially was basically the equivalent of Tom Cruise and Travolta coming out as scientologists on a smaller scale. But she has been alledged to being some sorta of middlewoman in finding slaves for Raniere. The story really gained traction when 20/20 did a segment on the group and really brought the story to light for the public.

I think authorities are probably going to try to make one squeal on the other for lesser jail time, and effectively destroy the cult.

More on NXIVM

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Her biggest role was “Chloe” on Smallville.

After that she got involved in a cult is a Canadian-New York cult that pretty much did this kinda thing. So it’s not that shocking to me. The authorities have tried to nail Raniere (cult leader) for years, but he has hid behind the banner of a self-help group so he was very untouchable. But now they got him and his biggest cash grab cultist (Mack). Basically Mack has given him a considerable amount of free marketing and capital to grow his cult, and quiet a bit of single desperate women for potential sex slaves as well. Mack's role financially was basically the equivalent of Tom Cruise and Travolta coming out as scientologists on a smaller scale. But she has been alledged to being some sorta of middlewoman in finding slaves for Raniere. The story really gained traction when 20/20 did a segment on the group and really brought the story to light for the public.

I think authorities are probably going to try to make one squeal on the other for lesser jail time, and effectively destroy the cult.

More on NXIVM
Thanks for the post. I still don't get it. Did she do this for the money - or did she actually think this was helping those girls - or did she know exactly what she was doing and she was just a bad person?

Bizarre.....

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Thanks for the post. I still don't get it. Did she do this for the money - or did she actually think this was helping those girls - or did she know exactly what she was doing and she was just a bad person?

Bizarre.....
or was she just another brainwashed cult victim?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Bizarre.....
What Ive gathered is that Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang on Smallville) went to NXIVM to cure shyness, but was afraid to go in it alone so she brought Mack with her. Apparently Kreuk got wise that something was shady and split in 2011, but Mack remained and got closer to Raniere. She either got brainwashed, was trying to find something to feel a void in her life, or just wanted to massage her ego, and gained power within the organization. But Raniere clearly gave her special treatment in the cult, and it is mostly due to her fame and commitment.

But the 20/20 episode last year got the ball rolling on this story, but it has been a widely known story that there was something very wrong with this group since atleast 2011. The group is headed by a Ponzi scheme mathematician for crying out loud. Scientology makes more sense than this crap. I can get Kreuk falling for a self help concept, but falling hook line and sinker to this artsy-mathematical-science fiction- sexist ideology that says you must have sex with a guy that looks like Ranieri and get his initials branded on your pelvis like Mack and others have done is just too out there to accept as just false advertising.

If you want to be weirded out then here you go.....

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

or was she just another brainwashed cult victim?
My personal opinion is to a degree yes, but I think she just loved the power and status she gained within the cult more. I just don't see her as a fallen star as much as a bad egg to start with. I think there was a big reason that Tom Welling (Superman), Kreuk, Rosebaum (Lex), and Erica Durance (Lois Lane) all remained tight together for years but never invited or were seen with Mack at events and functions.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

What Ive gathered is that Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang on Smallville) went to NXIVM to cure shyness, but was afraid to go in it alone so she brought Mack with her. Apparently Kreuk got wise that something was shady and split in 2011, but Mack remained and got closer to Raniere. She either got brainwashed, trying to find something to feel a void in her life, or just wanted to massage her ego, and gained power within the organization. But Raniere clearly gave her special treatment in the cult, and it is mostly due to her fame and commitment.

But the 20/20 episode last year got the ball rolling on this story, but it has been a widely known story that there was something very wrong with this group since atleast 2011. The group is headed by a Ponzi scheme mathematician for crying out loud. Scientology makes more sense than this crap. I can get Kreuk falling for a self help concept, but falling hook line and sinker to this artsy-mathematical-science fiction- sexist ideology that says you must have sex with a guy that looks like Ranieri and get his initials branded on your pelvis is just too out there to accept as just false advertising.

If you want to be weirded out then here you go.....
That guy is in for a rude awakening when he goes upstate......where he's going to feel some very authentic human justice!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

That guy is in for a rude awakening when he goes upstate......where he's going to feel some very authentic human justice!

i hope someone brands him for all the crap he has done upstate.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

It was not my intent to be flippant or make light of such a heinous crime. She and others involved deserve swift and punitive justice.
Same here. If this didn’t involve a celebrity, we probably wouldn’t even be discussing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.