A Day Game Thread! Roll Tide

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Thee years in and it is no longer deniable: Jalen Hurts is a bigger version of David Palmer. PERIOD.

He’s talented. He’s dynamic. He’s exciting to watch when he “creates”.

But he’s not a QB.

He’s STILL a RB or TE or DB who can throw the ball.

Flame away if you want. I probably wont be reading the board for the rest of the day. It’s a beautiful day in Tuscaloosa and I have a long drive home tonight. But I’ll be around next week for anyone who wants to flame me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Yep, there’s no better stage than this to air it out but he just won’t do it. He’s a run-first QB and always will be.
Exactly. All of this should have starting clicking at the beginning of last season and solidified by now. If it hasn't happened by now chances are it never will unless he gets some QB guru help. I'm no coach, but I know something about teaching kids how to play a horn. Some things aren't much different. I spent almost 30 years teaching in public schools. In all fairness to Jalen, having a different OC every season hasn't helped him. He needs one-on-one in the worst way, IMO, but what do I know? I will support the young man in whatever he decides to do. He got us to the championship 2 years in a row. I can't put him down for that. He just hasn't gone to the next level.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Lets see. Two dropped pass. Both by Rbs in the hands. Coincidence?

And yes. We can see Jalen, you can run the ball.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Wrong board, and I haven't seen it mentioned, but Tua's brother Taulia committed to BAMA right before the game. Does that mean anything in regards to Jalen?

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I'm surprised at how little it has been mentioned that Jalen is playing against the ones while Jones is playing against the twos. I hope Coach puts Jones with the ones in the second half to see what he can REALLY do...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.