A Day Game Thread! Roll Tide

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I'm surprised at how little it has been mentioned that Jalen is playing against the ones while Jones is playing against the twos. I hope Coach puts Jones with the ones in the second half to see what he can REALLY do...
I said this too. But honestly. Watching Jalen. Does not matter. He is going against a green secondary and he wont let the ball fly. This is just the first half and we all know what a good half can do. But IMO Jalen has sealed his fate in one half of A Day.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I said this too. But honestly. Watching Jalen. Does not matter. He is going against a green secondary and he wont let the ball fly. This is just the first half and we all know what a good half can do. But IMO Jalen has sealed his fate in one half of A Day.
It would be one thing if he ever showed some type of emotion and was actually trying to throw the ball. It’s like he seriously doesn’t know the opportunity he has right now. He simply won’t pull the trigger

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
In no way do I believe Jalen is trying to lose this job, it’s not in his dna. He has too much integrity and competitiveness. I do believe he is feeling the pressure of being the staring quarterback at Alabama and trying to hold on to that job.

I love Jalen as a person and he is the type of person I want representing my team and university. As much as I want Hurts on the team I’m starting to think a change of scenery might do him good.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think we have a kicker!

If this was a real game I would be throwing stuff and yelling many bad words. Jalen has had perfect field position 3 times and has come away with 2 FG.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
In no way do I believe Jalen is trying to loss this job, it’s not in his dna. He has too much integrity and competitiveness. I do believe he is feeling the pressure of being the staring quarterback at Alabama and trying to hold on to that job.

I love Jalen as a person and he is the type of person I want representing my team and university. As much as I want Hurts on the team I’m starting to think a change of scenery might do him good.
He could do some serious damage at Georgia Tech.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.