A Day Game Thread! Roll Tide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
From what little we can see on TV, it looks like the WR's for the ones (who Hurts is trying to throw to) are mostly blanketed. Can anybody at the game confirm whether there are receivers open?
Your first team DBs killed it in the first half. Very tight coverage. Not as great so far in the 2nd half.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We are heading home now. We brought our youngest son with us and he doesn’t last as long as my oldest. Had fun today though and it was a good turnout.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I do want to add that a few of Jalen's passes in this half have been perfectly placed on tight coverage. As poorly as he looked in the first half, he has looked very good in the second.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I do want to add that a few of Jalen's passes in this half have been perfectly placed on tight coverage. As poorly as he looked in the first half, he has looked very good in the second.
From what I saw in the first half, the problem was he just wasn’t even trying to throw. He bailed out of the pocket on almost every play.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
From what I saw in the first half, the problem was he just wasn’t even trying to throw. He bailed out of the pocket on almost every play.
I haven't been able to watch it all, but it seemed, from what I saw, that the OL wasn't giving him enough time to throw. Of course, I know that his hesitation makes it tough on the OL...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.