A Day Game Thread! Roll Tide

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
In my book, Tua’s the starter and has been since the NCG. Even Mac throws it better than Hurts. I appreciate everything Hurts has done for this team but, when we have better talent on the sidelines then maybe it’s time to move on. I’m sure some of you will blast me for saying all this but, it’s how I feel. This is Tua’s team.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I’m not ready to give up on Jalen yet. We all saw what happened with Blake Sims. I’m hoping having a proper QB coach will do wonders for Jalen.
That’s what I’m hoping. I do wish Jalen would be open to switching positions but we are already stacked at RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Jalen was throwing against #1 defense and mac the twos but having said that the twos looked great also!!! Future is bright my fellow tide fans !!! RTR

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Well, I might as well post this since it's already getting big coverage by the media. Saban was caught on a hot mic during the game talking about Hurts play.

SABAN AFTER JALEN RUN:

"Without me saying it… (Inaudible) two years. I mean the third team QB can move the team right down the field throwing the ball." pic.twitter.com/d9KwFAITsx
— FunnyMaine.com (@FunnyMaine) April 21, 2018

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I've never seen a QB competition all but settled when one of the guys competing is standing there with a broken finger. Jalen isn't the guy. I wish he was. I like him, but he's not. He needs to tranfer to GA Tech. He fits that offense better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.