Atlanta United

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Any fans?
I've gotten to go to three games so far this season, and am hoping to go to some more. Also, I want to try and get the family to some ATLUTD2 games at Coolray Field as well.
They've gotten off to a really hot start after the disaster on opening day, and with NYCFC losing today, they can go top of the table since they have a game-in-hand.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I went to my first ATL UTD game today, a 4-1 win over Montreal. Got to sit in the club section (237), a terrific viewpoint. Montreal got the first goal before ATL scored 4 in the second half. Kratz scored a brace on free kick benders. Almiron also with a brace on a PK and a counter attack. The crowd was awesome and constantly doing cheers and chants, really into the game. Looking forward to catching more games, soon.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Five points clear of NYCFC in the Eastern Conference and four points clear of Sporting KC for the shield. If we can avoid injuries and keep this form, we might just snare a treble.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A nice bounce back win tonight in Philly after a most disappointing loss in Dallas on Wednesday. ATL in first place with 40 points, 8 points clear of NYRB although they've played 4 fewer games. However, the Red Bulls have just lost their coach which is likely to cause them some issues. Looking forward to returning to MBS for the Toronto game in early August.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I went to the ATL UTD v. Toronto game last Saturday. A brace of goals for J. Martinez was wasted as ATL gave up goals in added time of each half and drew 2-2. Even though they're still atop the table, they could be well clear of 2nd place if they could have closed out a few games, like Toronto, in better fashion. I think this may be Atlanta's undoing in the playoffs.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I went to the ATL UTD v. Toronto game last Saturday. A brace of goals for J. Martinez was wasted as ATL gave up goals in added time of each half and drew 2-2. Even though they're still atop the table, they could be well clear of 2nd place if they could have closed out a few games, like Toronto, in better fashion. I think this may be Atlanta's undoing in the playoffs.
Here in Atlanta, we are used to being disappointed by our pro sports teams.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.