How Many States Have You Been To/Through? (See interactive map on p. 4)

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Re: How Many States Have You Been To/Through?

States:
Alabama
Arkansas
California (San Francisco airport)
Delaware
D.C.
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington (Seattle airport)
West Virginia

Countries:
Afghanistan
Bahrain
England
Germany
Iraq
Japan
Kuwait
Qatar
South Korea
U.A.E.

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX

48 states, I am missing Alaska and Montana. All of this is either overnight or significant car travel in a state. I have actually spent the night in places like Fargo, Pierre, and Boise. And when it comes to Michigan I am proud to say I have been to both peninsulas. Any body can wrangle a trip to Detroit, you have to really put some effort to make it to Marquette or Sault Ste Marie on the Upper Peninsula (Northern Wisconsin).

I have been to all the Canadian provinces except for Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland. All of the UK from Dublin to London to Edinburgh. All over Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Jamaica, Caymans, Aruba, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands, and British Virgin Islands. In two weeks I go to Israel via Italy.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL

States - Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota

Countries - Canada, Spain, France, England, Scotland

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

States
1. Alabama – lived there
2. Georgia – live there currently
3. Louisiana – came within one coin flip of attending Tulane
4. Mississippi
5. Tennessee
6. Florida
7. South Carolina
8. North Carolina
9. Virginia
10. Massachusetts
11. Rhode Island
12. New Hampshire
13. Maine
14. Hawaii - Maui and Oahu
15. California – just the airport shouldn’t really count

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

USA: Missing most of the upper Midwest. Done Hawaii, not Alaska.

Foreign countries: Canada, France, Ireland, Scotland, England, Croatia, Serbia, Monte Negro, Hungary, Italy, Czech Republic. Germany only if you count layovers in the Frankfurt airport. Will have Denmark and Sweden in May. Key West is sort of a foreign country, especially around Halloween.

Places I'd live: Tuscaloosa.

Places I'd visit again: Paris, Islay, Kenmare, Skye, Dubrovnik, Prague, Budapest, Lucca.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Mine is about 27 states. I counted California but that was at the airport in Los Angeles. We live in Tennessee now, but Alabama will always be home!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

I was in a meeting a couple of years ago and the person doing the presentation wanted to do an exercise that required dividing the room into groups. He ask us to line up by the number of different addresses we have lived (house, apartment, ect). I was the most with over twenty.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.