Do we feel better about the qb spot now, or worse?

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Umm, I'm not sure I really want to air dirty laundry out so to speak. There's various stuff that is public knowledge though.

Let's just say that there have been tweets directed at Hurts or alluding to Hurts from other players that were less than flattering, and that there have been behind the scenes incidents as well. Not absolving Hurts of any responsibility in this, but if other players are doing or saying certain things... may be sooner or later you don't want to be around.

Edit: I'd add that I'm sure almost all this stuff really just came from people thinking Tua should be the starter. But if you are in Hurts shoes, it's got to be hard not to take some stuff as a slight and begs the question what exactly does he owe those guys?
Hopefully, he wouldn't abandon a HC who has bent over backwards to allow him to keep his job, or the vast majority of teammates and fans who have offered great support and understanding, because a few fans have not been supportive. Now if he leaves for other reasons - fine, but leaving because of hurt feelings, IMO, is not reasonable. It also, doesn't sound like Jalen. Sure it hurts to be the toast of the town, SEC Offensive POY, then relegated to backup, but unfortunate circumstances do not equate to mistreatment. Actually, he is still a campus star at Bama. I understand if Jalen wants to pursue other opportunities, but not if it's because he thinks he's been mistreated, because he hasn't been.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.