Blake Barnett transferring again

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Has his destination been confirmed? I saw earlier where he's taking a visit to USF but haven't seen anything to say he's for sure going there. I've been busy this afternoon, though.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I guess when your surfer girl is preggo it gives you extra time to hit the books and graduate quickly. Kudos to him for that.

He's going to have to get that attitude fixed before he hits the real world, running from place to place because you aren't the top dog doesn't go over well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
It was clear that he couldn't handle the pressure of being the QB at Alabama. He always looked uncomfortable and rattled on the field.

Now he's transferring again, and it seems obvious he just can't handle pressure period. If he has to work for it, it isn't for him, or at least that's how I see it.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Now that he’s helping bringing a child into the world maybe he should just go get a job. Football should be the least of his concerns. He’s going to need the money.....

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
Not to mention that he backed out of commitments to Oregon and Notre Dame before committing to us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.