ADMIN NOTE: Admins at breakfast...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What gave it away was when the two unseen folks said, "This meeting of the REC will come to order....."

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Since this meeting was about three miles from my house, I would like to say there was no collusion on my part with the REC or the TF admins. I do know a couple of REC members, but I would become worm food if I said their names. What Deep State?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Do you really expect us to believe that, Earle. :rolleyes:
He is an honorable man. Several years ago, he wanted to pay for dinner for me and a common friend, a musician over in SW Germany. I paid for the dinner over there and ignored his requests to send him the bill. I knew yesterday that there was going to be no way he was not going to grab the bill... :D

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Since this meeting was about three miles from my house, I would like to say there was no collusion on my part with the REC or the TF admins. I do know a couple of REC members, but I would become worm food if I said their names. What Deep State?
Well, just damn! If we had known, you certainly would have been invited. You were barely discussed, anyway... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.