Shaquem Griffin's letter to NFL GM's....

aldo

BamaNation Citizen
May 8, 2010
And the Seahawks for drafting him and giving him a chance.
Truly inspiring. I will be watching for this young man when he plays. I will be keeping up with the Seahawks, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
The kid's got a lot of heart........I wish him well. Reminds me of Tom Dempsey who had only half a foot on his kicking foot as a place kicker. He held the record for longest field goal in the NFL at 63 yards for 43 years.

Good luck, Shaquem.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
What a great story of hard work and fighting for your dreams. I have paid close attention to his story because I work in the Orthotic and Prosthetic field. I’m curious to the rules the NFL has regarding prosthetics in play. I would imagine they wouldn’t allow it (and depending on the position it wouldn’t help).

I do still roll my eyes as to the NC claim. I am a little disappointed that someone so determined to overcome the doubters with his ability, would even mention the faux NC that UCF claims. Something tells me he’s long forgot about that once the Seahawks called him up (especially considering the way the A Dept didn’t believe in him leading up to the time he finally got to play after an 0-12 season and a coaching change).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Great story for this kid, and I hope he goes on to great success. My dislike for all the NC talk by UCF and their fans really has nothing to do with the individuals in that program. I wish them all the best, and Griffin's story is one you can read and smile and just feel good about.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.