**** 4 Star OLB/DE Kevin Harris Commits to Bama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
https://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Harris-46038885

He will be making a verbal commitment on May 1.

Harris has been a heavy Bama lean for quite some time, but his last visit to Miami has some predicting him to commit to the Canes.
the new Miami DL coach is Jess Simpson, former coach at Buford HS which is near Grayson HS , the school Harris currently attends.
Simpson is very familiar with Harris so that factors into his sudden interest in Miami.
BOL staff still feel good with Harris to Alabama tomorrow night.
one thing to keep in mind with Harris is that he has an OV with Alabama down the line.
so if he does pick Miami tomorrow, his recruitment is far from over.
make no mistake, Harris is elite and Bama wants him very much.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 4 Star OLB/DE Kevin Harris

Miami is a long way from Grayson HS, both transit and lifestyle. Think he announces for us tomorrow.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Re: 4 Star OLB/DE Kevin Harris

There is a shocking amount of momentum for Bama's recruiting right now, even for us who have come to expect dominance.
Paul Tyson and Pierce Quick just tweeted "Big news coming for #ROLL1N9

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Welcome young man.
It is music to my ears when I hear it is a bama-lsu battle. These past two years, especially, have not been kind to them. Les had at least a prayer to sell them. He was turning out draft picks and coming through against us JUST enough. Coach O is a Trainwreck.

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Welcome young man.
It is music to my ears when I hear it is a bama-lsu battle. These past two years, especially, have not been kind to them. Les had at least a prayer to sell them. He was turning out draft picks and coming through against us JUST enough. Coach O is a Trainwreck.
we beat Miami without using an official visit

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I never expect to keep everyone at this stage but regardless of how it shakes out it is definitely stacking up to be something 2008-like because if we lose someone now it is likely to replace them with someone better.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.