First post

Wolfwallstreet

Apr 25, 2018
I have been skulking about here for many years. This site is my guilty pleasure. I am an retired hedge fund manager for over nine years now. If anybody keeps track I was the guy checking in from China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for many years and even on cruise ships. Bama BS in 83 and MBA FSU 85. Anyway I bleed Crimson and what a great run it has been. Roll Tide and I hope it continues!!!!!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I have been skulking about here for many years. This site is my guilty pleasure. I am an retired hedge fund manager for over nine years now. If anybody keeps track I was the guy checking in from China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for many years and even on cruise ships. Bama BS in 83 and MBA FSU 85. Anyway I bleed Crimson and what a great run it has been. Roll Tide and I hope it continues!!!!!!
Welcome home. TideFans looking forward to your posting.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Glad you decided to join our merry band. Since you have been following Tidefans for some time you know the rules. Post early and often.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.