**** 2019 4* DT DJ Dale Commits to Bama ****

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Welcome DJ. I just noticed that in 24/7 rankings of the top 50 only Alabama and Georgia have zero three stars. That may because Ole Miss and Auburn are gobbling them up. :biggrin2:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
https://247sports.com/Season/2019-F...Rankings?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&State=AL

Getting Webb will complete the in-state talent nicely this year. As I mentioned before, Pickens is a possibility if other top WR targets don't fall through. Bama isn't pushing hard for him at the moment.
I think it is highly likely Webb signs with us and I think that will be it for the state but what a haul it will be. The rest of the class will be made up of elite out of state players. It will come down to us and UGA for #1 and I think we get them.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Tim Watts from 247 Sports latest on DJ Dale:

"We reported it in the camp visitors updates thread as well, but it can't be overstated how well Alabama DL commit DJ Dale performed this week at camp. Sources close to the situation described Daleas unstoppable as anyone at Monday's camp. Several observers said Dale was dominant in basically every rep. And against some good competition, too. Kid isn’t scared to compete and is just beginning to tap into his overall potential. He’s expected back Saturday to compete again at the one-day OL/DL camp"

when Dale committed, "some fans" felt he should not have been a take since others were higher on the board.
Dale and the staff will have the last laugh.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Tim Watts from 247 Sports latest on DJ Dale:

"We reported it in the camp visitors updates thread as well, but it can't be overstated how well Alabama DL commit DJ Dale performed this week at camp. Sources close to the situation described Daleas unstoppable as anyone at Monday's camp. Several observers said Dale was dominant in basically every rep. And against some good competition, too. Kid isn’t scared to compete and is just beginning to tap into his overall potential. He’s expected back Saturday to compete again at the one-day OL/DL camp"

when Dale committed, "some fans" felt he should not have been a take since others were higher on the board.
Dale and the staff will have the last laugh.
That is awesome news. I am sure he took reps against Webb and Quick and if he was dominant on every rep he will be on the field early next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.