Sherman Williams and His Troubled Road to Graduation

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He would be another great guy to talk to NFL rookies about how they can get caught up in the drug culture and all of that too. Hope they use him! This has been a great turn around from what happened to him. Many people overlook him in the 92 season and he was a great change of pace guy from Derrick Lassic and Chris Anderson.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I still remember the great game he had against Ohio State in the Citrus Bowl, great talent... too bad about some of the issues in his life but good to see him getting back on track.
Over 160 rushing and 150 receiving in the same game, and the game winning TD reception. One of my favorite games to re-watch. That was the one in which there was a long delay due to a lab running out on the field that Coach Stallings ended up helping to herd off.

I'm happy for Sherman.

Reactions: KrAzY3

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Had a biology lab with Sherman and Andre Royal. Just happened to run across Sherman at the Dothan mall the day after Christmas in 2020. Talked to him and bought an autograph picture. One of my favorite players.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Saw Sherman before the game outside of one of the stores around the stadium. He was selling some memorabilia items for one of his foundations. He talked to us for a few minutes and my son bought one of his pictures and he signed it. Seem like a good man these days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.