2019 Prospect: **** 2019 DL Antonio Alfano Commits to Alabama **** - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: 2019 DL Antonio Alfano

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    That's composite.

Check the Top247
    Ok, got it, thanks! Composite includes other ranking sites?
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Ok, got it, thanks! Composite includes other ranking sites?
    Correct. Composite is the best overall ranking to use to gauge a player since one service could be a complete outlier from the others.

Don't think all of the services have released their final rankings yet, so Antonio could move up in the Composite rankings, too.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Hopefully he develops faster than Hand did. Hand played better in the NFL with the Lions than he ever really did at Bama..
    It did take Hand some time to develop and hopefully Antonio does it from day 1. Hand will be making a lot of money for many years in the NFL and I hope Antonio will one day also.

He seems like a great kid, and really wants to be in Tuscaloosa! He may be my favorite player of this class! I already had him penciled in for dline rotation! The #1 overall in 247 is just gravy, and well deserved recognition for this young man!

I don’t understand how he is #1 in 247 , #5 in rivals , but #28 in ESPN! I guess the composite will update and reflect this new rating? I thought the last composite was already released!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: **** 2019 DL Antonio Alfano Commits to Alabama ****

I watched him in the all America game - he started destroying the opposing offense in the first quarter, then they just held him the rest of the game ( refs wont call holding at all in those games).
    From what I saw, hell be the star of this recruiting class.
    Hes just got it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Alfano is #1 High School Football Player in Country (According to 247 Sports)

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    someone might need to check his birth certificate, because he looks like he's in his 30's.
    And from what I saw he plays like it...

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

Re: Alfano is #1 High School Football Player in Country (According to 247 Sports)

Just go watch his film. Amazing! He also seems to have a positive outlook. He will "buy in" early! Congrats to Antonio!

BamaNation Second Team

Re: **** 2019 DL Antonio Alfano Commits to Alabama ****

Fify...

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    I watched him in the all America game - he started destroying the opposing offense in the firsthen THEY JUST HELD HIM the rest of the game ( refs wont call holding at all in OUR games EITHER).
    From what I saw, HELL FIT RIGHT IN ON OUR D-LINE AGAINST APPOSING O-LINES

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Hopefully he develops faster than Hand did. Hand played better in the NFL with the Lions than he ever really did at Bama..

Hand was a great player at the HS level , but he did not have the quickness, the violent hands, and explosive first step off the line as AA. While he was a solid contributor esp. his senior season and even shown some flashes worthy of his lofty rankings, struggled his first few years at Bama.

All that said, Hand has become a stud in the NFL.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    6 Sacks, 7 Tackles for a Loss, 7 Tackles, 4 QB Hurries, 9 Pancakes was his stat line last night. Top 3 player in the nation imo if not #1
    shameless bump

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Hand was a great player at the HS level , but he did not have the quickness, the violent hands, and explosive first step off the line as AA. While he was a solid contributor esp. his senior season and even shown some flashes worthy of his lofty rankings, struggled his first few years at Bama.

All that said, Hand has become a stud in the NFL.
    Some people just hit their stride later than others! Sure, wish he`d done it a bit earlier, but good for him nevertheless!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Some people just hit their stride later than others! Sure, wish he`d done it a bit earlier, but good for him nevertheless!
    Hand had the same problem Q had lol. Our DL has been flithy the last 5-6 years now.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    shameless bump
    Mods should give out Auburn avatars for this kind of stuff!