The TideFans Name Thread

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I had a different handle back in the early aughts but made an off-color joke one time and got banned. That's why I'm on Double Secret Probation. yes, my avatar is Dean Wormer from Animal House.
And all this time I thought dsp was some sort of medication....:wink:

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I read Tidefans almost every day for at least 8 or 9 years before actually joining. I'm from Alabama and grew up in Alabama as a loyal Bama fan almost from birth. I happen to be working and living near Milwaukee when I finally registered, hence my name Badgertidefan, a little tribute to both states. I'm in Florida now, but I really enjoyed living in Wisconsin. The state has some really great people and some nice summer weather.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I read Tidefans almost every day for at least 8 or 9 years before actually joining. I'm from Alabama and grew up in Alabama as a loyal Bama fan almost from birth. I happen to be working and living near Milwaukee when I finally registered, hence my name Badgertidefan, a little tribute to both states. I'm in Florida now, but I really enjoyed living in Wisconsin. The state has some really great people and some nice summer weather.
"You betcha!"

I just had pizza on Sunday with good friends from Elkhorn.

Woof woof.....

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
Anyone ever heard of Al Becker?

hint... fictional character

I went through a few unavailable choices and settled on this. I've thought about changing and also thought someone would get this reference.
If you don't know him, it don't mean nothin'.... ;-)

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
It’s my name.

Used to go as Nolcbear, which is a combo of my first name, middle initial, and a shortened version of my last name (with a nod to Coach Bryant).

After a while, I decided to change it to something more relatable, and Earl allowed me to do so.

wishbonedays

1st Team
Mar 30, 2003
Hanceville, AL, USA
www.wfl1974.com
Growing up in the 1970's during the wishbone offense era (1971-82) was such a magical time to be a Bama fan. Of course having Coach Bryant and winning so many games & championships made it special, and there were so many players that became favorites and still have a large place in my "football heart". Hence wishbonedays, a nod to that incredible time. My signature has the jersey numbers of the original wishbone backfield, in formation of course.:smile:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Growing up in the 1970's during the wishbone offense era (1971-82) was such a magical time to be a Bama fan. Of course having Coach Bryant and winning so many games & championships made it special, and there were so many players that became favorites and still have a large place in my "football heart". Hence wishbonedays, a nod to that incredible time. My signature has the jersey numbers of the original wishbone backfield, in formation of course.:smile:
T. Davis

E. Beck

J. Musso J. LaBue

IIRC...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.