Mark Ingram Will Miss Four Games In 2018 For PEDs

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Mark Ingram Will Mised Four Games In 2018 For PEDs

The good news for Saints fans is the schedule - only the Falcons represent losses, even without Mark. The problem for Mark is Kamara, who is going to try to cement himself into the role of starting RB during his absence.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

The good news for Saints fans is the schedule - only the Falcons represent losses, even without Mark. The problem for Mark is Kamara, who is going to try to cement himself into the role of starting RB during his absence.
You got that right, B1G. That kid can tote it. Not a good move on Mark`s part.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

maybe that's the reason he was juicing?

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I really hate to hear this for Mark. I am never surprised to learn anyone is getting a little medicinal help, but I do hate that he will get some negative reaction from everyone for this.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not good for Mark but he and Kamara fill slightly different roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, but only in a few plays/game (short yardage or goal line). Most often, they run the same plays.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

Hey B1G, actually the way the Saints used Ingram and Kamara in 2017 was more a 1A/1B type deal. Ingram got more of the dirty work but they were interchanged quite often, sometimes play by play. Sometimes they were in there together. The duo developed into a pretty dang good backfield and complemented each other well. Losing Ingram for four games will hurt the Saints and what they thought they had going into the 2018 season. Not good for Mark with this being the final year of his contract. The talk down here is don't listen to the national news, the Saints weren't trying to trade Ingram. Don't know what kind of PED or why, but c'mon Mark!! Krymsonman

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yeah I think there are things you can get retail that have "banned" ingredients in them.

Still not an excuse for not doing proper research.

*Not saying I know what it was or if it was intentional.
Here is what it says on a supplement I'm taking right now:

"Due to the unique restrictions of amateur and professional sports organizations (e.g., WADA, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, UIL, etc.), it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement product."

Taken straight off the GNC shelves. They have no excuse when they can have any supplement looked at to clear it before use.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I doubt anyone in the NFL is clean - it’s just a matter of who gets caught.
I would venture to say most professional sports now days aren't clean. I would also question collegiate athletics as well. I know we attribute better nutrition, year around training and more specialized training methods as to the reason we have athletes that look like Greek gods and can jump tall buildings in a single bound. I have no doubt that the former things have contributed, but I also think PED's are contributing to a lot of the eye popping athleticism we're seeing now days.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Based on his response it sounds like he was busted for taking something like Adderall. If he doesn't have an approved exemption in place, he will have to serve his suspension.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Here is what it says on a supplement I'm taking right now:

"Due to the unique restrictions of amateur and professional sports organizations (e.g., WADA, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, UIL, etc.), it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement product."

Taken straight off the GNC shelves. They have no excuse when they can have any supplement looked at to clear it before use.
I wouldn’t take an aspirin without clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.