Good luck to the Ladies vs. the Barn tonight in the SEC Softball Championship!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hey Bazza, these guys are all over the place. I thought the BAMA player was safe at second on a steal earlier, and I thought the Gator girl was safe at the plate right there. Got her hand in before the tag. Of course, being a BAMA fan, I'll say thank you blue. You missed it, but thank you.
I hear ya, man.....hey we got a game now! :wink:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Walton and the Gators have, and have had for awhile now, Murphy and Bama's number. Too many walks by Bama pitchers and not enough big sticks in the Bama lineup. It doesn't look like we'll host a regional, but some host will not be happy to see us in their bracket.

Last edited:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Walton and the Gators have, and have had for awhile now, Murphy and Bama's number. Too many walks by Bama pitchers and not enough big sticks in the Bama lineup. It doesn't look like we'll host a regional, but some host will not be happy to see us in there bracket.
Well, I'm hoping the win yesterday will squeak us in. We had a 14 or 15 RPI going in to this tourney, got a win, and played #1 really tough. I know we won't get a super, but hoping for a 15 or 16 seed regional. Krymsonman

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Well, I'm hoping the win yesterday will squeak us in. We had a 14 or 15 RPI going in to this tourney, got a win, and played #1 really tough. I know we won't get a super, but hoping for a 15 or 16 seed regional. Krymsonman
I think they have a good enough resume to be the 14/16 seed. Going to have to go to a tough place for the supers though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.