Good luck to the Ladies vs. the Barn tonight in the SEC Softball Championship!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Looking forward to the game! Starts at 7:30 eastern - 8:30 central - on SEC Network. Winner plays Florida on Thursday.

2018 SEC Softball Championship
May 9-12, 2018
Columbia, MO

LINK

Wednesday, May 9
Time (ET)MatchupTVRecap
12 p.m.No. 6 seed Texas A&M vs. No. 11 seed Mississippi StateSEC Network - Watch
2:30 p.m.No. 7 seed Arkansas vs. No. 10 seed KentuckySEC Network - Watch
5 p.m.No. 5 seed LSU vs. No. 12 seed Ole MissSEC Network - Watch
7:30 p.m.No. 8 seed Alabama vs. No. 9 seed AuburnSEC Network - Watch

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Full schedule - (all times Eastern):

Wednesday
(1)12 p.m. No. 6 seed Texas A&M vs. No. 11 seed Mississippi State SEC Network
(2)2:30 p.m. No. 7 seed Arkansas vs. No. 10 seed Kentucky SEC Network
(3)5 p.m. No. 5 seed LSU vs. No. 12 seed Ole Miss SEC Network
(4)7:30 p.m. No. 8 seed Alabama vs. No. 9 seed Auburn SEC Network

Thursday
(5)12 p.m. No. 3 seed South Carolina vs. winner of Game 1 SEC Network
(6)2:30 p.m. No. 2 seed Georgia vs. winner of Game 2 SEC Network
(7)5 p.m. No. 4 seed Tennessee vs. winner of Game 3 SEC Network
(8)7:30 p.m. No. 1 seed Florida vs. winner of Game 4 SEC Network

Friday
(9)3 p.m. Winner Game 5 vs. winner Game 6 ESPNU
(10)5:30 p.m. Winner Game 7 vs. winner Game 8 ESPNU

Saturday
(11)8 p.m. Winner Game 9 vs. winner Game 10

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
If Osorio doesn't figure out how to quit walking people, we won't go very far. If we don't win this game we may not even host a regional. That would be a first for BAMA. Hope they can pull this out. Auburn is now up 4-2, and 3 of their runs were walks.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
That was a huge win, and now we get to face Florida, regular season SEC champs. Our bats have come around here at the end so maybe we can find a way to get a victory and improve our overall seeding. I would think the win tonight will at least keep us in the top 16, no matter what happens against the Gators. This win should get us a regional. I also didn't realize we played the #4 schedule in the country this year. Keep the bats hot ladies!!

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL
Our bats have awakened at a good time.Pitching is still a bit dicey.Needless to say we'll have to be firing on all cylinders to deal with miss Barnhill and the gators,but it always feels good to beat the barners.Good luck the rest of the way gals.RTR!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
So what's your prediction tonight Bazza - Peaches or Herb? (and who's who?)
Ha ha.....that's funny. To be honest, Krymsonman.....I wouldn't want to go out on any limb to predict a winner here, the way these two teams have competed with each other over the past decade.

I love & respect both programs so much, it's shame both can't win.

Word on the street is KB is on a mission...so there's that.

That rise ball by Lexie though....ooomph......

May the best team win!!! :wink:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
The other thought I had is that win by Bama last night should pay considerable dividends this evening. To be down, get back up, get behind again, and then come back a second time --- and hold on for the win - has got to give those girls a huge sense of confidence. I think that's very significant for the Tide right now.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, we are out to a 2-0 lead, top half of the first. Courtney Gettins on the hill. So far I'm a little leery of this umpire. Doesn't seem to have a very large strike zone at all.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I just think his strike zone is very tiny. Pretty high bottom end, and no corners so far. Could mean we'll see a lot of runs in this game. We're only through 2 innings and he's missed strikes for both pitchers.

Last edited:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hey Bazza, these guys are all over the place. I thought the BAMA player was safe at second on a steal earlier, and I thought the Gator girl was safe at the plate right there. Got her hand in before the tag. Of course, being a BAMA fan, I'll say thank you blue. You missed it, but thank you.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.